NorthCarolinaTarHeel's 1o0o

Oiler35

Reaction score
Well, I've been here for a few months, and I've enjoyed nearly every moment here.
I'm going straight to shout outs:

Shoutouts

Admins/Owners:
Jarrod: The one man that has made SI, SI. He does the best of jobs, and kicks ass at it.
Thanks for all your work.

Big Bid’Ness: I don't know you, but Jesus Christ your picture looks scary.

RipCity32: To one of the most hardcore Pistons fan. Thanks for doing what you do. You do your thing, and kick ass at it.

AE: The one who tries to run the place when jarrod2323 is away, or not on, and does one great job at it.

P.S. Go Yankees.

Moderators:
Pugz:pUGZIE! This dude is a beast. My favorite member on SI. I'd give him this huge shoutout, but I have to get ready.

Frontpage Stardom: Mets suck. Thanks for running the MLB section, and doing a nice job on that.

McCoy4Heisman: My fellow UNC fan. Thanks for running the NCAA section, and doing a hell of a job in it. Cheers.

Baggino: Smartest poster here. Seems like a nice guy. Thanks for your work.

Mexi: This guy knows his <Censored> when it comes to the NBA, and he manages to wack out some nice GFX. Great guy in my books.

Gtown: Our "relationship" has been up and down. I have respect for you, and you manage to wack out some sick GFX. BTWub- I'll get your tutorials done sometime next week (March Break)

GMF: Mets suck. Thanks for helping out on the boards. Sorry I forgot you. You are an important member, and you are well respected in my books.

The Other People:

MapleLeaf: Maple is a member who has reached a level I never, ever want to reach. He'll be one Legend for SI one day, and he already is. Thanks for talking to me and giving some sick C+C

Dork: You make some of the nicest GFX around. Haven't seen you around, but Kanye owns.

.loggie: Thanks for all the GFX Resources you hand out. This dude gives me inspiration when I need it, and makes some nice ish by himself. Cheers bro.

vikesfan: MR. CUTTER. Thanks for all the cuts bro. Now get to cutting the UNC pics in my thread.
BTW- Oilers> Wild.

Super Mario: Thanks for the music bro. Blaring it right now. No joke.

Macken: Although not our most talented GFX crew members, Mack is always helpful in other areas, as well as being a leader of the GFX area, which goes to show you you don't gotta be the brightest or the most skilled to lead a group of misfits.

kdogg: Keeps our NCAA section boucnin'. Thanks for your work.

Elcheato: Hey bro. Thanks for all your work on SI. You got alot of respect from me.

Bibby.10: One of my favorite members. Just seems like a nice guy, and bounces around here and then.

ChiefWahoo: Hey big guy, I wish you were around more often, and did some more, but he's well respected in my books.

JH5: Great member, and loves music. Thanks for the C+C.

ZigZag: A great poster and a great guy, don't see him around as often as I used to. Wish i had more to say...

Kraig: Founder of SI, still hangs around here.

Rios: Awesome member whose making a quick rise through the ranks of SI with his great posting and outstanding activity.

.snowy: Big sports fan, great poster, one of the top SI posters, etc.

Yankees: Go Yankees.

nba_balla: Your the one who got me into GFX. One of the most kind people I have ever met on forums. Thanks for everything you do.

B.Rich: Don't think I forgot you. You manage to punch out hot <Censored> for the League. Thanks for all you do.

If I forgot you, let me know.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bibby.10: One of my favorite members. Just seems like a nice guy, and bounces around here and then.
Congrats dude, and thanks for the shout. ;]

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout. Congrats on your 1k.

.loggie

Reaction score
appreciate the shout out
you were quick to 1k
it took me almost a year and a half

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout and congratulations on 1,000!

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Woah, your at 1,000 already, Grats Dude.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
You forgot me. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the s/o, your pretty beaslty too. And you got to 1k pretty quick, stay around and get to 2k even quicker.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats SG89... thanks for the shout out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%