nola's NBA lottery mock draft

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is my way of keeping from doing my research paper that is due tomorrow lol, but anyways on to the show.

Here's my previous:
http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75516

1-

Anthony Davis, PF, Kentucky

2-

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, SF, Kentucky

3-

Thomas Robinson, PF, Kansas

4-

Andre Drummond, PF/C, UCONN

5-

Harrison Barnes, SF, North Carolina

6-

Bradley Beal, SG, Florida

7-

Jeremy Lamb, SG, UCONN

8-

John Henson, PF, North Carolina

9-

Damian Lillard, PG, Weber State

10-

Perry Jones, SF/PF, Baylor

11-

Tyler Zeller, C, North Carolina

12-

Jared Sullinger, PF, Ohio State

13-

Austin Rivers, SG, Duke

14-

Kendall Marshall, PG, North Carolina

Criticism is welcome, honestly I had no idea where to go with the Detroit pick.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fuck detroit. we really fucked ourselves this year.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Henson for Detroit actually seems like a nice fit. Would love to see Beal fall to 6, but I think the Raptors would take him over Barnes.

I actually think the Kings might reach for Barnes though.

I've been looking at mocks that have Jeremy Lamb falling into the teens, which I think is wrong. I'd take him in the top 10 easily so I'm happy to see that here.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Still think Rivers is too underrated heading into the draft. He's gonna be an All-Star.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its not a bad selection, im not mad with that and i wouldnt be. but we just fucked this season up.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Still think Rivers is too underrated heading into the draft. He's gonna be an All-Star.
Also agree. Chad Ford said in his chat that there are a few teams in the top 10 that really love him and would take him. Call me crazy, but the only players I'd take over him are Davis, MKG, Drummond, Beal, T-Rob and Lamb.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'd probably take him over Lamb, but I can agree with the rest of that list.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if austin slips that much then any team to snag him will he lucky as hell.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Wouldn't be a fan of him going to the Jazz, especially if Lillard is their first pick. They already have Devin Harris, Alec Burks, Raja Bell, and Gordon Hayward spending time in that back court. Add in two lotto picks and they have a major log jam.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he'd be a great fit with the Cavs and Ford did say the Cavs are one of the teams that really like him.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Henson for Detroit actually seems like a nice fit. Would love to see Beal fall to 6, but I think the Raptors would take him over Barnes.

I actually think the Kings might reach for Barnes though.

I've been looking at mocks that have Jeremy Lamb falling into the teens, which I think is wrong. I'd take him in the top 10 easily so I'm happy to see that here.
I really wanted to put Barnes on the Kings. But I figured, one they need another big (I think Drummond can play the 4 or 5), and they already have guys like Tyreke and Thornton. I believe Tyreke is playing the three for them right now.

The only reason I didn't put Beal to Toronto was because of DeRozan, but he could play some SF I suppose.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Offensively, he needs work. Defensively, he has great length for someone his size.

My main problem with Jeremy Lamb after watching UConn this year: he can't lead. He was great as Kemba's sidekick, but he couldn't take control of the team when we needed a bucket. He will be a great role player/sidekick in the league, but he wont be a teams go-to guy.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Henson would be the best pick at that spot in the draft. So fucking dumb we played ourselves out of the top of the lottery though. Fuck.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's this one dude on the Hornets board who swears up and down that Davis will be a C in the league.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see why he can't be if needed. The only two centers he'd have problems with down low are the two centers everyone has problems with, Bynum and Howard.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see why he can't be if needed. The only two centers he'd have problems with down low are the two centers everyone has problems with, Bynum and Howard.
The thing I told him was that, he has this thing with playing guys out of their natural positions because they are versatile, because they can. He's also set on (as basically fact) that Davis will grow another three inches or so and add 20-25 lbs. Which again, is possible, but far from fact.

Davis could play some C if needed, like KG, but he's without a doubt a PF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%