- Alex Len, C, Maryland

- CJ McCollum, PG, Lehigh

- Steven Adams, C, Pittsburgh

- Dennis Schroeder, PG, Germany

- Shabazz Muhammad, SF, UCLA

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Pope but he aint climbing that far.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I like Pope but he aint climbing that far.

I think he'll definitely climb to the 6-10 range with workouts.  Hell you could argue he's already in the 10-12 range.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont see Pope climbing that high... Portland brought him in for a second workout today I believe... Porter wont slip past Washington.... They need to address the SF and Georgetown product fits the bill and a local college player.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sir Harlow said:
I dont see Pope climbing that high... Portland brought him in for a second workout today I believe... Porter wont slip past Washington.... They need to address the SF and Georgetown product fits the bill and a local college player.

Washington is reportedly in love with Anthony Bennett.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dick would be super hard with this outcome.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:

Washington is reportedly in love with Anthony Bennett.

I can see it. I think pairing his athleticism with Wall could be a great combination. Tons of Oops and he can post a lot of the perimeter 3s. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sir Harlow said:
I can see it. I think pairing his athleticism with Wall could be a great combination. Tons of Oops and he can post a lot of the perimeter 3s.
Wall even came out yesterday and said he wants them to draft and pick and pop four. That's definitely Bennett.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bennett and wall would be a nice duo.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think this draft will have more movement player wise then we've seen in quite some time, because of how average it is.  Right now it seems like the top 5 are locked in (Noel, McLemore, Bennett, Oladipo, and Porter) but I could see Porter dropping out of the top 5 because that seems to always happen with marginally athletic 3's.  Paul Pierce, Danny Granger, Caron Butler, and so on all had great college careers but fell in the draft.  Porter could be next.  There are even whispers of MCW climbing up draft boards at a rapid pace.

I also think one or two teams will overreact to what Portland and Memphis did this postseason and a big or two will go higher than they're being projected right now.  Alex Len for example, I could totally see him sneaking into the top 5 because of what Hibbert, Gasol, Lopez and so on did this postseason.  Heck CJ McCollum could have a Damian Lillard type climb up boards because of his scoring ability.  Phoenix puts a high priority on shooting and McCollum is the best shooter in this class by a mile, and he's also the best off the dribble shooter by a mile.  I could see them falling in love with him.

And Caldwell-Pope, I think once he starts to get in front of these coaches during workouts he'll climb boards.  These talent evaluators will love his size, athleticism, scoring ability, and defensive potential.  His upside is as high as anyone in this draft, imo.  He's really underrated.  He can score in a variety of ways (can get his own shot, coming off screens, spotting up).  Heck he even rebounds very well for a guard.  I think he could be a better Klay Thompson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%