No Site Connection Off WiFi

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
Paulius3313 said:
Idk beats, i got samsung and shit doesnt load without wifi
ope maybe there is no pattern. deffinitely something fishy going on its happening to a good amount of BSL guys and as much as im saving on my phone bill, im starting to get in trouble at work about using all my minutes everyday as soon as i get here

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
BeatsHaveADream said:
the pattern weve noticed is Iphone users and its happened about 2 weeks ago. did any admins possibly up the ads or anything? ive noticed the ads are animated now maybe it has something to do with that?

yea it's not just iphone users, I have a samsung and I had problems. 

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:

yea it's not just iphone users, I have a samsung and I had problems. 
anything about the ads? i feel like it has something to do with animated ads that ive just started noticing recently

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't see any ads. Then again I don't use tapatalk. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm going to repost something from the other day. It's worked for me so far. Again, it won't help with tapatalk but this is the best solution I can come up with right now. 

Connect to the site using WiFi
Access the site on Google Chrome
Go to Google Chrome settings
Look for "Data Saver" - Turn that on.
Reload SI
Turn off WiFi
Reload SI and see if it connects

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
It can't be the ads.  We are looking into this as this is a very odd situation.  It could also be on Verizon's side but won't know for sure. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I have an iPhone and Verizon, and I too have this problem. Have for over a month now. This is the only site that won't load for me.

But it's weird because every now and then I can get a click or two in before it eventually stops.

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I have an iPhone and Verizon, and I too have this problem. Have for over a month now. This is the only site that won't load for me.

But it's weird because every now and then I can get a click or two in before it eventually stops.
yes this exactly. i dont use chrome tho for gmfs suggestions. and i didnt mean ads on tapatalk but just ads on the site in general. noticed not too long ago when im on my computer for the site the ads at the bottom of the page sometimes are animated now. dunno how long theyve been like that but thought it could have something to do with it. like cameron said i can get on every other site in the world but this one

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
and yes i too have verizon.. that may be the common denominator 

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Everyone having an issue.  Please pm me your Verizon IP address when you are on your phone as I need the IP of the phone.  If you don't know how to do that, while on your phone browser, go to www.whatsmyipaddress.com or google "what is my ip" and pm me what IP number they give you.

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
Everyone having an issue.  Please pm me your Verizon IP address when you are on your phone as I need the IP of the phone.  If you don't know how to do that, while on your phone browser, go to www.whatsmyipaddress.com or google "what is my ip" and pm me what IP number they give you.
pmd u

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
I'm on my iPhone with no wifi and it works for me

Shaggy said:

Are you with Verizon?

BrewCrewFan said:
I'm on my iPhone with no wifi and it works for me
Wats goin on with this. dont think u guys understand how shitty this is to not be able to access this site when were not on wifi for our league

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
is it only for tapatalk or just in general? could always use the mobile skin until its fixed

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
is it only for tapatalk or just in general? could always use the mobile skin until its fixed
for both tapa and mobile skin and for the desktop view while im on mobile as well. its something to do with verizon network and this site when there is no wifi which does not make sense

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BeatsHaveADream said:
for both tapa and mobile skin and for the desktop view while im on mobile as well. its something to do with verizon network and this site when there is no wifi which does not make sense
ah. bummer. this is something the staff needs to look at asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%