Nick Fairley To Skip Senior Season

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ESPN - Auburn defender Nick Fairley will skip his final season of eligibility and enter the NFL Draft.

"I was thinking, 'What more could I accomplish my senior year?' " Fairley said Friday while announcing the decision.

The Tigers won the National Championship and Fairley won the Lombardi Award.

He had a sack, three tackles for losses and forced a fumble against Oregon in Monday's BCS Title game.

Fairley played two seasons at Auburn after transferring from junior college.

RealGM's Jeff Risdon has Fairley as the No. 2 overall pick in his latest mock draft.
Denver will be waiting.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Shocker :rolleyes:

He's a lock to be a top 5 pick.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's a phenomenal talent without a doubt, but he has bust written all over him. I see Albert Haynesworth in Fairley. Not skill-wise, but between the ears. He's also a dirty player.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Obvious decision. Can't see him falling lower than 5.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
He was a beast in the Championship game. Not surprised by this. Even if he did suck in the Championship game. He still had a good year, and could do well in the NFL. Could also be a bust. We'll find out.

The Edge

Reaction score
I don't like him that much. I'm sure he will be okay but I don't see him being anything like McCoy, Suh, and other DTs taking high in the draft the past couple years. He's also just waiting on a violation of the NFL Personal Conduct policy. I think it depends on how well behaved teams want their draftees to be. I'm sure the Bengals will have no issue taking him if he falls to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%