NFL Suspends Vincent Jackson Three Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adam Schefter/ESPN (via Twitter) - The NFL suspended Pro Bowl WR Vincent Jackson three games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Jackson has been mentioned frequently in trade rumors that could send him out of San Diego.

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' date='01 July 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1278014967' post='4306720']
[/quote]

Good I hope he learns a lesson, this will help the Oakland Raiders chances

Mooche

Reaction score
Good I hope he learns a lesson, this will help the Oakland Raiders chances
Exactly. This guy needs to learn his lesson, being a Colts fan, makes this news even better! They are losing one heck of a good WR for 3 games.

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. This guy needs to learn his lesson, being a Colts fan, makes this news even better! They are losing one heck of a good WR for 3 games.
yea, the AFC West is starting to be open for anyones taking: Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers all going through big changes and transition stages.

Mooche

Reaction score
True. I still think that the Chargers even with a suspect defense are still the class of the division. The other three teams are really gonna have some good games this year, any game really could go anyway. I like the way that Oakland drafted this year. Completely out of the ordinary for them to go out and grab some superstar potential players (McClain, Houston, etc.) that don't have the fastest combine numbers. I liked it a lot.

Reaction score
I don't think hes playing for the Chargers next year, I hope so great news for my Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%