New GFX Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Allow me to be the first to introduce the new SI GFX Team.

GFX Team:
.loggie, CP3forMVP, Macken, ChiefWahoo, DCPwner, Hova

Cut Team: Jarrod2323, vikesfan, elcheato, cyclone2426

After spending a few weeks observing the GFX & Cut sections of our beloved site, I contacted several members who have been active in both sections. I notified all of our ongoing problems within those sections, my ideas on how to turn them around, and my expectations for the new year.

After giving all concerned ample time to respond, the members listed above were the ones to step up to the plate and answer the call. Some are more experienced members, some are new, some are better than others. Regardless, rebuilding our GFX section now relies on this new team.

From here this new team will elect a new leader. PM7's busy life outside of SI leaves a huge void in leadership that must be filled. We expect to see much more sigs and cuts added to our galleries on a weekly basis. Expect a quicker turn around on requests being filled. SOTW will once again be run by the GFX team and we should see the return of COTW as well. GFX battles and competition will eventually return and hopefully in no time at all, this new team can once again bring SI's GFX sections back to prominence.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to the new GFX members

.loggie

Reaction score
congrats guys. hopefully we can get a lot more activity by the new year

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Wonder what Happened to Pac-Div....

.loggie

Reaction score
thanks pugz. and yeah, pacdiv still posts once in a while on .o2. he took a break from gfx for a bit but i think hes slowly getting back

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry for the inactivity guys. I've just had so much stuff to do and right before my week off, my mom spills soda on our computer. Once I become free, I'll be back to cutting again

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
grats to all of the new members and past members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%