Most Disappointing team this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
Who do you see it being?

Personally, I believe that the Patriots are going to take steps back. The age and lack of definitive and proven starters on that defense is really going to hurt. I think the proof is in the pudding that Brady is declining, that Raven playoff performance really put this on display. They may be able to squeak into the playoffs, but that division minus Buffalo is not a cake walk anymore for them. The Jets and Dolphins are going to be able to test them in the two times they see each other in the regular season.

Honorable Mentions:

-Ravens

-Cardinals

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think its going to be the Eagles, the loss of Mcnabb is a very significant move for them. Mcnabb did so much for that team and Kolb wont be able to provide the type of leadership Mcnabb was able to.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I think its going to be the Eagles, the loss of Mcnabb is a very significant move for them. Mcnabb did so much for that team and Kolb wont be able to provide the type of leadership Mcnabb was able to.
Them, and the Chargers. They've both just lost too many people and/or have too many problems coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%