Morris Testing Waters

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.freep.com/article/20110326/SPORTS06/110326037/Michigan-sophomore-Darius-Morris-test-NBA-draft-waters?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Noooooooooo.
Come on Darius, stay one more year while Burke gets acclimated at least.
Raise your stock.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Just heard about this today. He couldn't be any farther from being a good guard at the next level. He has soooo much to learn. Not to mention WHEN he comes back this year it makes me wonder if he'll be playing to raise his stock or for the team. He has potential but right now isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is. He needs to stop getting in those mind sets where Michigan is down by a few and he drives right down the court and puts up that BS fade away. Hell, he settled for that dumb floater which is the alternative to his dumb fade away against Duke when he could have made a multitude of passes that would have led to much better shots. I'm personally not a very big fan of his. I think JR. will end up being a much better player then Morris.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Think you are being a bit critical haha.
The kid showed a lot of flashes that he can be a great player. When he wasn't playing in that Duke game you could see we were clearly not as good as when he was on the floor.
He stepped up early in the year and took over as a leader on the team, and ended up pushing us into the tourney.

But I agree, he has to stay in school to learn to be a better player, cause he is not ready for the pro level at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%