Lowry or Dragic

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
As a Houston fan, I still want to kick Daryl Morey's ass for getting rid of both of these guys. Which do you think is better and which would you prefer to have on your team as it currently stands?

I think Lowry is better in general, but obviously his current slump doesn't look good. There's talk of an ongoing wrist issue but I've yet to hear more specific details. I think Dragic's peaks are higher and his valleys lower, if that makes sense. Kyle impacts every game, which is why I think he's the better player.

For my Rockets, I will surprise some here by saying I think Dragic would be a better fit. I think Lowry and Harden would dribble the ball our too much whereas Dragic moves without the ball better. He also has a size advantage which is better for attacking the basket.

What about the rest of you?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I don't think either fits super well next to harden. But I'd take Phil Pressey over playoff Lowry. With that said based on regular season numbers it's hard to argue Dragic is better

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think either is a great fit next to Harden. It would be hard for both Harden and Lowry to exist on the offensive end, and while Harden/Dragic would be better that's still a hard dell defensively.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
All nba players arent a great fit with Harden cuz he doesnt pass the damn ball.

I would go with Lowry though because of his defense which would be needed with Harden lazily running around.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
meh. neither. a spot up defender is who harden needs.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Which would all of you prefer to have on your own teams?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
probably lowry on my team.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
I'd probably go Lowry, just from a defensive standpoint. Dragic would be more electric on offense and they would really get into a run-n-gun type of game, but the defensive end would be a shit show.

Stray32

Reaction score
Really tough but going Lowry, like others have said there's a big difference on the defensive side

Stray32

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Dragic is a great defender
Dragic is a good defender, a lot better than people give him credit for, but he's not in Lowry's league defensively

D

Dannyboy77

Next to harden I would take Dragic. When Goran decides to distribute and stuff he is a better all around PG than Lowry. Lowry killed my interest with his playoff performances. Not all of them but still.

Paulius

Reaction score
Neither lol. Havent seen an "all star" play as bad as lowry has....year and year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%