Love 'The Spider' again

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Caught a vid on another site that brought me back some. It seems fitting b/c most people have turned Anderson Silva into some kind of a-hole. I present to you a vintage fight entrance that WILL help you forgive "The Spider".

2 things about this video that are great:
- Anderson Silva is a hell of a showman &
- Japanese MMA entrances are f'ing badass

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
still dont like him...

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
This guy Sonnen is going to get rocked by Silva. I just watched this stupid cocky video of him and I am starting to despise him:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.home&eid=3412

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't care, I still love the Spider. The guy may have taken showboating overboard with his Maia ass-beating...but the guy is one of the most entertaining of all time.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Since Chael Sonnen's title bout with Anderson Silva has been announced, Sonnen has used his verbal skills to get inside Silva's head. Using Twitter and interviews, Sonnen has derided Silva, his camp and his opponents.
Until now, Silva had taken the ribbing in stride, but in an interview with Brazilian news outlet Tatame, he finally fired back.

“What he’s saying is disrespecting me, he’s disrespecting me and all opponents I’ve faced. Dan Henderson, in my opinion, is the best wrestler that there is out there on MMA."

Silva went on to joke about Sonnen's one-time career path of politics. Sonnen was in the Oregon state Senate race earlier this year, but dropped out because of an undisclosed legal issue.

"Do you want to be a politician, or do you wanna be a fighter or you want to be a gangster. I chose, for myself, being a fighter. If I wasn’t a fighter, I’d be a cop, and on that case it’d be a serious problem, because you’re a gangster and I’m a cop. Well, I’m a fighter and you yet don’t know what you are, you’ll still choose what you’ll be."

Trash talking is par for the course in building up a title bout, but in the past, Silva has taken the talk personally. Before his bizarre match with Demian Maia, Silva was offended by some of the things said by Maia. This led to Silva yelling at Maia during the bout, calling him a playboy and asking where his jiu-jitsu was.

We'll see how Silva truly reacts to Sonnen's comments when they face off on Aug. 7 in Oakland.

Source: yahoosports.com
I cant to see this wait..... Someone is gonna get knocked out for sure.

Mooche

Reaction score
Wow, Sonnen better watch all this talk. The Spider is dangerous when he is pissed. Go ask Griffin.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
when is that fight? i wanna watch it. i dont like spider but you can not deny how great his skills are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%