Looking forward to the 2010 season

Mooche

Reaction score
What teams do you feel will be some of the elite when next season rolls around?

Personally, I like to think that a few teams will have a serious chance at putting it all together and reaching the ultimate prize -- the National Championship. A few teams who stand out in my mind are:

'Bama - Seriously, this team is mighty scary and a force to be reckoned with, again. McElroy leads a team that brings back standout WR Julio Jones, RB's including Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson and Roy Upchurch. On the defensive side of the ball, the large question with Alabama is how can they cope with losing leader, MLB Rolando McClain. Look out for the Crimson Tide and their smash-mouth, run the ball down your throat till you tap out, mentality this season.

Ohio State - The Buckeyes bring a load of momentum after last season's Rose Bowl victory against the Ducks. The team brings back a lot of outstanding talent, and when you put this team under the microscope, it all breaks down on QB Terrelle Pryor. Pryor has been pretty good throughout his time thus far at OSU, but fans and supporters look for continual leaps and bounds in his game as he is leading a team that can contend.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with you

Alabama is gonna be good as <Censored> this year and it wouldn't surprise me if they won it all again. I'd be straight with that

Can't wait til they come to the Georgia Dome and wreck my school lmao

Mooche

Reaction score
Ouch. That's kind of a tough scheduling decision to make Alabama play a first year college football program. Hopefully they don't destroy your team that bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%