Kevin Durant Free Agency Megathread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
French Fries said:
Durant should watch Kobe's last game and see how the Lakers throw a legend his farewell. Sign with the Lakers damn it
By being terrible for three years and then letting him take 75 shots in his last game?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
By being terrible for three years and then letting him take 75 shots in his last game?
Divide that number by 1.5 you liar

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I don't know the logisitcs but the Boston roster makes a lot of sense for Durant, as does the Wizards. The Bulls would be nice but they are a train wreck so nobody will want to sign there. I think he signs a 1/2 year deal with the Thunder and looks to see what happens with Westbrook and the rest of the roster

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
$45M in one year to play a freaking game.

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
$45M in one year to play a freaking game.
And theres kids and people who dont even have a roof over their heads or even food. Society is fucked

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Yet you fools will continue to go to games and pay for beer at the stadium etc. Where do you think that money goes to?

Paulius

Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
Yet you fools will continue to go to games and pay for beer at the stadium etc. Where do you think that money goes to?
You a fool, fool

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People love the free market unless it involves athletes getting paid

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
elcheato said:
People love the free market unless it involves athletes getting paid

I've got no problem with athletes being paid. Just sick of people complaining about it when they are the ones going to the games and helping pay their salary. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't think you did have a problem with it, I was speaking more im general terms. These athletes are worth millions to their employers, hence why they get these offers. Not sure why people are so concerned with how much money athletes make, while ignoring the billionaire team owners.

Paulius

Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:

I've got no problem with athletes being paid. Just sick of people complaining about it when they are the ones going to the games and helping pay their salary. 
They could make less, and we would still go to games. Give the other half to people that have no food on the table

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%