Ken Shamrock KO's Lady In Mall

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Former UFC champ Ken Shamrock is nicknamed the "World's Most Dangerous Man," and he proved this title while in a mall in California. TMZ reports Shamrock reportedly hit a woman while trying to break up a fight.

While sitting at a mall in Modesto, Calif., he saw two women involved in a fight. He jumped in to try to separate them, when another person jumped on his back. He threw the back-jumper to the ground and threw a knockout punch, earning his first knockout since 2004.

It wasn't until she was out that Shamrock and the crowd yelled at him that he saw he had knocked out a woman. Though a report was taken, the police told TMZ they most likely won't press charges because Shamrock was acting in self-defense.

Shamrock's rep notes, "Outside the ring, Ken is not a violent man ... and was only trying to do the right thing."
Inside the ring, Shamrock's last fight was in November of 2010. He lost in a TKO due to leg injury. His last UFC fight was a 2006 loss to Tito Ortiz, an ending to their longstanding rivalry. Shamrock's career spanned 17 years and included wins in PRIDE, Pancrase and the UFC.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Poor guy. Lady probably deserved it though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if a chick jumps on your back while youre breaking up a fight shes just asking to be decked. it was pure accidental though but a great story to tell LOL

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes shit is messed up but this made me lol

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He threw the back-jumper to the ground and threw a knockout punch, earning his first knockout since 2004.
rofl

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really want to see a video of this.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
? Poor Guy ?
Yeah he will probably get a year or a few of probation, fined, maybe jail time for this. And it clearly wasn't completely his fault.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no he wont. the article said he acted in self defense and he did. hes not fighting either, hes been retired for a few years.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Where did I say he was fighting??

And whoever that guy was that shot that Martin kid was "acting in self-defense."

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's on trial for murder....

Apples and oranges

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah he will probably get a year or a few of probation, fined, maybe jail time for this. And it clearly wasn't completely his fault.
Now I know "bitches is crazy"

But I was taught young to never lay your hands on a woman, regardless if she's approaching you as a man, throw that trick in a head lock.. dont ground and pound her ass lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%