Josh Gordon fails ANOTHER drug test

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
We now have an explanation why Josh Gordon's suspension has lingered into the spring and it's not good for the Cleveland Browns.

» Full list of the Top 20 Games of 2015

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Gordon failed another drug test last month, according to sources with knowledge of the wide receiver's situation. The test showed a diluted sample and traces of marijuana. Gordon's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, declined to comment.

FOX Sports first reported the development.

The failed test does not guarantee Gordon will remain suspended for a second consecutive season, but it will not help his case as he attempts to return to an NFL field for the first time since Dec. 21, 2014. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell can rule on the case at any time.
Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...rdon-tested-positive-for-marijuana-last-month

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Chief said:
WTF Josh smh
The punishment used to be another violation means indefinite suspension, but I doubt in the era where Hardy plays Gordon gets shut out a year for this... but then again...

May be the biggest waste of talent of the era.

Chief

Reaction score
Bengals1fan said:
The punishment used to be another violation means indefinite suspension, but I doubt in the era where Hardy plays Gordon gets shut out a year for this... but then again...

May be the biggest waste of talent of the era.
Josh Gordon could be the next Megatron if he ever learns to quit smoking until you retire.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And he's living with Johnny Manziel in LA. What a dynamic duo.

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Jesus. Even tho I think its ridiculous that he's getting hammered for this. But I mean, just be clean.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Yeah the marijuana rules are a joke but that still doesn't excuse the idiocy of this. I'd like to say that I'm shocked, but I'm not lol.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with a weed. I have a problem with a dude who can't put it down to save his career. He's wasting what could have been tens to hundreds of million of dollars because he can't stop smoking. You can't fix stupid I guess.

SC3

Reaction score
What an idiot.

Has all the talent in the world but can't stop smoking

BNC

Reaction score
This sucks, he's too much fun to watch. He's got all time great talent, too

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Can you imagine the quality of herb this guy must get?

FearLessBeast

Reaction score
I don't think he actually used drugs sense his last suspension. I think the test is wrong. This guy wants to play and has told people how bad he wants to play, so he finally gets a chance and takes drugs right before the test come on,

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
FearLessBeast said:
I don't think he actually used drugs sense his last suspension. I think the test is wrong. This guy wants to play and has told people how bad he wants to play, so he finally gets a chance and takes drugs right before the test come on,
You have way too much faith in human beings. We are really dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%