It's Been Too Long

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I also told Pugz to ban him here like a week or two ago, even though he didn't do anything aside for being named NBA Mod and then leaving

But yeah we don't want him here either, tryna steal our money for an imaginary child.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
and it's funny because Evan and I used to be friends like 4 or 5 years ago. ( not really friends but like "hey what's up." once a day kinda friends) and eventually he got a staff spot here and I knew exactly wtf he was doing. he would always disappear, and when he returned like 5 months later he'd be all like "oh yeah, i had personal issues. my girlfriend was pregnant but a few weeks later she had a miscarriage. then my best friend got int oa car accident and died and it's been really tough." that kinda stuff sickens me.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
it's the worst

lying about others dying in ways that many of us have had some friends/family die is uncalled for

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha...Evan at his finest. When I ran TSH I made the mistake of giving him my cell number. He would text me constantly with shit like: "...I'm not gonna have enough money to cover rent his month," and all this other crap that was an indirect way of asking for money. It's ironic b/c he could probably swing a decent paycheck if he put all the hours he spends recruiting for web forums into an actual job.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Can't complain, how about you? How's the little one doing?
Hanging in there man the best I can. Lifes gotten very hectic or rather busy as my daughter gets older. Speaking of which she's doing great, starting to get so big and is just cruising around the house haha

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hanging in there man the best I can. Lifes gotten very hectic or rather busy as my daughter gets older. Speaking of which she's doing great, starting to get so big and is just cruising around the house haha
Glad you guys are doing good. My daughter definitely runs this household and I'm sure it's no different for you guys. How about those Vikings? I don't know about you but the fact we even made the playoffs was plenty of satisfaction for me. I'm happy as hell to roll into this offseason knowing we need to add a few pieces, as opposed to blowing it all up and starting over.

Sabbath

Reaction score
AE whats up dude? I'm back here too. I still remember when I called in your radioshow and talked baseball.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Glad you guys are doing good. My daughter definitely runs this household and I'm sure it's no different for you guys. How about those Vikings? I don't know about you but the fact we even made the playoffs was plenty of satisfaction for me. I'm happy as hell to roll into this offseason knowing we need to add a few pieces, as opposed to blowing it all up and starting over.
haha yeap and she knows she runs it as well. Never did ask how your little ones were doing though so how are they? As for the Vikes man I was so pumped that we made the playoffs in a year I was expecting anywhere from 4-6 wins. I just hope that Ponder can finally take that next step in his progression because if he does our team becomes so dangerous & I'm not even talking about him becoming an elite or even a great QB. I just hope for a consistent QB that doesn't make a lot of mistakes and can help take some pressure off of AP.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT
^^ That's my dude right there. Where you at? You had better stick around a lil' bit and bullshit with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%