I'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Some know this some don't. I'm moving to Florida for atleast 2 years, my dad got me and my 2 friends a job. We will be working on nuclear smoke stacks(restoring them). We'll be working five 12 hour days and one 10 hour day, I'll be making around $1,200 a week plus full insurance. Anyways I'm leaving this Friday, I'd love to be extremely active untill then but due to my shiitty router messing up my internet isn't working all the time. So, this is my goodbye, untill I get a computer and internet down there, that should be after my first paycheck so maybe in 3 weeks I'll be back to my active self.
Have fun and don't forget me ;)

I'll be in talks with a couple people about helping to maintain my sim league team.

Pugz

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
See ya Pugz

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Peace out Pugz. Good luck with the job.

.loggie

Reaction score
catch ya in a couple weeks pugz. good luck with the job, hopefully its not too hot there

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright peace man hopefully you have fun
Did you see how many houes I'll be working? That will not be fun, the only fun part will be looking at my bank statements lolz.

By the way I'll be in Cyrtal River..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
UPDATE:

With my fantastic luck, I found out at hmm 3am that I don't need to go for another week - two weeks. As of right now the job isn't ready for anyone besides the bosses. SO I'll be here for another two weeks.

Man I love how they told me that with no time to spare, I was just getting ready to leave lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%