I need an advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numuncock

Banned
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new here. I've been browsing tons of forums for an idea of what to do. I was laid off from my job about 3 month ago. I've been looking for a job since then, but did not even get a single interview. I worked as a web designer for a publishing company for the last 5 years. Looks like www.sportzin.com is an active forum with active members and may be someone has some experience working as a freelance web designer. May be "Affiliates" category is not the most appropriate for this question, but I want to try anyways to get some opinions before I go ahead with my life. I'm wondering if it is possible in the current economy to find work for a freelance web designer and make enough to pay for rent and groceries. I was able to find a small project on craigslist and I developed a website for a company. It was a small project and took me only a week to complete. I got paid $800 for 1 week of work which is not bad. Please people give me some ideas. I have 2 kids and my wife is out of work as well. Thank you in advance.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can tell you right now that the members of this site are predominately High School or young College Students. I seriously doubt anybody here can help you find a job and to be honest, we have a lot of artists that work for free around here.

Good luck with the job hunt though.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this IS a bot - I just removed his Texted web link

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this IS a bot - I just removed his Texted web link
I just removed his sig.

Probably the most advanced bot I have come across in a long while. Damn thing even filled out much of his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%