Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
It was kinda funny, lol.

Sucks Greg, oh well.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Bibby come back!!! My life is a black hole without you!!

Marcum28

Reaction score
As a lurker on this board for many years, and a poster at times, I've noticed one thing that always stands out here. The maturity level.

Everyone here are great posters and everyone also has excellent opinions and make quality posts. However, it seems that the misunderstanding in 90% of arguments on this board are derived from misunderstanding of people's humor. With many different personalities on this board, people have to take into consideration that the humor of some members will be harsher than others. I am often misunderstood when I post because I am extremely sarcastic and people take it as offensive because I cannot accurately portray my remarks as just sarcastic.

This has happened in three different accounts with members who were considered rude because of their sense of humor. Two of which may be before many of your time here on the board, but they were probably two of the best members SI has ever seen. However, people took their insults as offensive, when rather they were merely pointing out the flaw's in others arguments.

If you have a problem with a member's attitude, you can contact any of the admins. You don't need to ruin a thread like this because you have to have the 'last say.' That goes with all members, and all threads. All admins, myself included, are contactable via PM, email, AIM, and it's unnecessary for members to take it into their own hands and throw an insult at an insult. Administrators, global moderators, and thread moderators are all to be taken advantage of for these reasons.

If you don't feel you can keep your mouth shut, PM the member himself, and solve your differences via PM like mature adults do, but don't announce you have a problem with what someone says to the world; it'll only get others involved and the more involved means the more crashes in personalities that happen, and the more hate throughout the board.

As for this topic, Bibby, it is a shame to lose you, although it would have been nice for you to contact the administration yourself first to ensure a deal couldn't be worked out. We'll miss your input.

But, as a precautionary measure, and the fact that this thread has no use; between the facts that angry posts will either escalate, or people will post redundant messages like "we'll miss you." I am choosing to close this.

If Jarrod feels this should stay open it he can reopen it when he sees my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%