Huge CFB Weekend

Atlas

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how many are paying attention but this could be a monster weekend for College Football. 4 of the top 6 teams in the BCS are on the road and all could very well go down. Should this happen, great news for #3 Boise State, who took care of Louisiana Tech last night. Also, the door could swing back open for #7 Alabama...idle this week, vs. LSU in Week 10.

#1 Auburn @ Ole Miss

#2 Oregon @ USC

#4 TCU @ UNLV

#5 Michigan State @ #18 Iowa

#6 Mizzou @ #14 Nebraska​

The only game I'm sure of...no way in hell TCU goes down to UNLV.

Shaka

Reaction score
Not sure how many are paying attention but this could be a monster weekend for College Football. 4 of the top 6 teams in the BCS are on the road and all could very well go down. Should this happen, great news for #3 Boise State, who took care of Louisiana Tech last night. Also, the door could swing back open for #7 Alabama...idle this week, vs. LSU in Week 10.

#1 Auburn @ Ole Miss

#2 Oregon @ USC

#4 TCU @ UNLV

#5 Michigan State @ #18 Iowa

#6 Mizzou @ #14 Nebraska​

The only game I'm sure of...no way in hell TCU goes down to UNLV.
I agree. TCU can't possibly lose to UNLV. They won't give up 13 points. My prediction 44-10.

As for the rest... There are some great games this weak for sure. Iowa has a real shot to take out Michigan State. If you're a Boise State or TCU fan you're hoping that's the case so they don't jump them next.

Nebraska will beat Mizzouri in my opinion and they'll be the hot ticket team to jump on.

I don't think USC has enough firepower or coaching to beat the Ducks so that might be a one sided barnburner. You never know.

As for Auburn and Ole Miss... Can Ole Miss really keep the trend going of #1 teams losing? They have the talent. Darn the SEC is tough.

If Auburn and Oregon lose though... it would be hard not to put Boise State and TCU at #1 and #2. That'd piss a lot of people off.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
There have been a lot of big weekends, all year. This is another big one. I agree that everyone, except TCU, could go down. Auburn has a good chance of surviving. Oregon, it'll could be a tough one, or it could be a blowout for them. Just the formula for #1(according to AP) playing teams on the road, hasn't bode well, and that trend could easily continue.

I really don't see Michigan State winning. They struggled in the 1st half, against Illinois. If Illinois showed up in the 2nd half, they could of very well lost that game. They barely survived against Northwestern. Northwestern gave that game away, and Iowa is better competition, easily. If they lose, it makes the Big Ten even more wide open.

Nebraska could win as well. Mizzou looked impressive against Oklahoma, even though Oklahoma shouldn't of been #1 in the 1st place. They still got it done, to most peoples surprise. Taylor Martinez had an absurd game last week, and although he wont repeat that performance this week, he should still have an amazing game.

If Michigan State, Mizzou, Auburn, and Oregon all managed to lose. This season would be even more insane then ever!

Mooche

Reaction score
I completely agree. No way TCU is going down. I truly think that MSU is going down in Iowa, Iowa is going to rebound this weekend from their loss to the Badgers.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As long as Bama and Boise win, and everyone else loses, i'll be happy. ;)

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I believe MSU can beat Iowa but they surely will have to play a lot better than they have the past two weeks or so. Definitely been a crazy year, no doubt about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%