How long before Auburn forfeits the title?

How many years will it take before Auburn gets pimp slapped by the NCAA?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 5-7

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Really hate to stir the pot but, it's inevitable that Auburn will get slapped around hard in the future by the NCAA.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Now that Newton is gone, it could be any time. During the whole investigative process, I knew nothing would come of it until the season was over. Once Newton leaves they will find some "new developments" and then punish the school...much like the Bush situation.

I have no idea how long it will take, though. The NCAA is fucking retardedly unpredictable.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Now that Newton is gone, it could be any time. During the whole investigative process, I knew nothing would come of it until the season was over. Once Newton leaves they will find some "new developments" and then punish the school...much like the Bush situation.

I have no idea how long it will take, though. The NCAA is fucking retardedly unpredictable.
Yeah the NCAA is pretty retarded.

I just have a feeling Auburn is going to get the death sentence like SMU did in the 80s. The Bush incident is very small compared to what happened with Auburn, Cameron and the boosters.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I just have a feeling Auburn is going to get the death sentence like SMU did in the 80s. The Bush incident is very small compared to what happened with Auburn, Cameron and the boosters.
The death penalty almost never happens in the NCAA. It's usually only used for repeat offenders during a probation period. Hell, Miami didn't even receive the death sentence in the mid 90's and they were part of one of the largest centralized grant fraud schemes ever committed at the time.

jvello

Reaction score

the NCAA has stated that the death sentence givin to SMU was one of their worst decision ever made by the. They will never ever do it again.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Of course the severity of the ruling the NCAA handed to SMU wouldn't happen in todays world. I highly doubt a team would even get away with half as much as SMU and Miami did back in the day.

But I still think Auburn is going to get a foot in the ass at some point.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3-5

I'd also like the Heisman committee to give Reggie his back, or take Cams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%