Hi, I'm Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWrestler

Reaction score
glad to have you aboard.. lived in Miramar when I was a wee lad... LOL

not quite the resume of scholastic sports as you, but I did fare well as All-District team in Soccer my senior year, and made 2nd round of cuts for the pro indoor team - the Houston Hotshots... way too political, as the team was already picked despite open tryouts.

oh well.
Okay, yeah. And like I said, I was like the USC of high school, I just beat up on weak people.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Okay, here we go...

Better name :)

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'm good man, just waiting for a request or some good NFL discussion...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
o ya, i noticed u said u went to school to be a firefighter and gave up? Interesting, im considering going to school for firefighting as well.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
o ya, i noticed u said u went to school to be a firefighter and gave up? Interesting, im considering going to school for firefighting as well.
I have some pics from school.

On the left;

Tallest on the right;

Crawling bottom right;

Class was so much fun man, I loved going to school. I gave up on it because I don't want to be a paramedic. That's the only way to get hired now-a-days.

And to be honest, I'd be out of Journalism, making more money, around the same time I'd finally be getting hired.

No one that went to my class, as of right now, has a job as a firefighter, were all, almost a year later, still sitting on our asses.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Don't you have to be really strong to be a firefighter?

Gtown81

Reaction score
I think your going to have to change your signature, or else we'll have a tough time getting along.

Gtown81

Reaction score
<_< That day was torture for me. I almost cried lol.

iTz DaNgLe

Reaction score
Welcome Man. Thats really cool u have friends from Florida that play college football. Hope you have fun here

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
dam nice picks.

If I do make it my career, I have connections. My dad's best friend is second in command of FDNY. I forget his exact position but hes up there, all I gotta do is complete the course, do whatever else is necessary and he'll put me somewhere good. I already talked to him a few months ago and he said he'd take care of me, haha.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
dam nice picks.

If I do make it my career, I have connections. My dad's best friend is second in command of FDNY. I forget his exact position but hes up there, all I gotta do is complete the course, do whatever else is necessary and he'll put me somewhere good. I already talked to him a few months ago and he said he'd take care of me, haha.
That's what my best friends dad (District Chief) said, he can't even get his son a job.

His brother (Battalion Chief) can't help either of us, the only way that you'll get hired in Florida is if you have Paramedic, and I'd rather cop my nuts off than go to Paramedic classes'.

Cutting holes in throats doesn't interest me, not for less that 40k a year.

I can do something I enjoy, for double that, and not have to work 24 hours straight, not have to do drills, and not have to risk anything.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Here are some other pics;

My Class; two buddies and I

A buddy from high school, won state in wrestling, he went to Florida State Fire College;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%