Hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meaty

Banned
Reaction score
Hi I'm gonna be honest with you guys i joined this site awhile back and only because of your renders and stuff but you guys put a limit on it damn..so now i gotta post anyway i'll post without spamming though

-Kevin.
Mr. Meaty

Oiler35

Reaction score
Welcome to SI man, we have many great features here that may keep you interested in staying such as our GFX section. If you are into graphics, we have a very good GFX Team that can help you improve on your graphics, we also have a GFX league, feel free to try that out if you plan on staying.

Another great feature we have is our sim leauges.

MLB Mogul Sim League
NBA Fast Break Basketball Sim League (Currently Full)
NFL Mogul Sim League

We definitely could use some more members for the MLB Sim League so if you are interested, apply for a team if you plan on staying active as we do not like giving teams to unactive GMS.

Then we have a great community full of great members, if you want to get yourself known, go ahead and post in the CT, and talk some sports. The Community Thread is a great way to get yourself known as it is the most active thread on SI. I hope to see you around, keep posting.

Jacked from Rios.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, hopefully after you reach the post total you manage to stick around and stay active. Let us know if you need anything to make your stay better.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. There's plenty more to enjoy than just renders here. ;]

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, I hope you'll soon find out from posting here that this place is great, and you'll want to stick around!

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I appreciate the honestly & I formally welcome you to SI.

Our policy was implemented in hopes that those who join just for renders might actually get caught up in all of our shenanigans & be encouraged to stay an active member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%