Hey Guys!

PurpleYellow

Reaction score
Hey Guys Wassup, i'm PurpleYellow and i'm a huge Lakers Fan, I also Make NBA Mixes So Check Em Out

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Glad you come bro :) I hope you like our forum and decide to stick around ! Hopefully our members like your videos and you could show us more and we might even get a section for mixed videos

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, good stuff man. We got a few Lakers fans here so you'll fit in fine too. Hope to see you around for sure. Welcome!

PurpleYellow

Reaction score
Glad you come bro :) I hope you like our forum and decide to stick around ! Hopefully our members like your videos and you could show us more and we might even get a section for mixed videos
Thanks bro

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Hope you stick around and stay active!
We could always use more Laker fans! /sarcasm
haha.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
welcome brother

vikesfan

Reaction score
Damn...I was hoping purpleyellow meant we had another vikings fan on the forum. BTW, welcome

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dude, those mixes are insane. real real real good work. cant wait to see more...wanna make a greg monroe mix? :D

welcome though man, real happy you joined. hopefully you stick around, im sure youll love it. let me know if you need anything!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

PurpleYellow

Reaction score
dude, those mixes are insane. real real real good work. cant wait to see more...wanna make a greg monroe mix? :D

welcome though man, real happy you joined. hopefully you stick around, im sure youll love it. let me know if you need anything!
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%