Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhutch

Reaction score
Hey guys, many of you may know me. I'm the creator, owner, manager, etc. of all of spot websites. Our latest production has been are forums, ----

No, I'm not here to spam. I wasn't really sure where to post this, and I'm not allowed to PM administrators. But, we are hosting a site vs. site graphics crew contest on ---- soon. I'm collecting a group of websites to be in the contest now. I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in entering your graphics crew into this contest, to compete against other sites graphics crews. You can find more information here:----

It will be a good opportunity to gain some exposure for your website, and get quite a large number of hits both from views of my message board, but also along with people from all the websites entering the contest.

Let me know if you guys would be interested in this. A long time ago, back when bballcentral was around (don't know if you guys remember that), but this type of contest was always a fun thing to do.

Let me know

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am sorry but I find it hard to believe that your intention is not to 'spam', when you post the full url to your website about 5 times in 1 message. This is spamming...just a clever attempt at making it look like its not.

If you want to team up with SportzInsomnia in any way, you need to affiliate by filling out an affiliate application. Even for some sort of site vs site battle, you could of asked for the email address of an administrator.

jhutch

Reaction score
It wasn't spam, I posted three different links actually, not five to the same one. If I can't PM an administrator, how am I supposed to ask for his email? I would gladly talk to the man in charge, I just don't know how to go about it.

This is far from an affiliation, so I didn't think that application was necessary, but if thats the route I need to go please let me know.

You can email me at [email protected]

Again, my intention was not to spam. Its hard to tell you how to sign up for a contest without giving you links though, lol. Just email me at [email protected] and let me know if you are interested or not and I'll give you all the information you need.

Or, if email is not the best way, you can send me a message on AIM. My screen name is: NFLSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%