[GFXL] Free Agency

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
And if we are doing FA based on draft order, which is the only way that makes sense, we get 1st dibs aka my nigga rgill

#SQUADDDDDDDD

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you're not allowing them to choose where they want to go, I'd consider calling it something other than "free" agency.

Steez

Reaction score
Supplemental Draft is in order.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of free agency because that's how people that actually contribute get dropped for better guys. That's why my initial idea of FAcy was teams being allowed to pick up another person if they have a legitimate claim of inactivity. As in, members not even coming on the board.
A guy like Falcons seems to be still doing his thing here though, and honestly, if he signs up and can't find 20 minutes a week to do a lousy sig, I'm kind of tending to call this one being shit out of luck. 

As I see it we have 3 people right now that want to be in, Popnfresh, rgill and picasso. 

Maybe captains can post below who's inactive on their team and we can do a one-time supplemental draft with the three FA's we have. If it's only Ark and Falcons, the first pick would go to Ark's team though, since he was the higher draft pick.
Are there any other inactive people?

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
lol really if its that big of a deal I'll stay and all. I was only doing it as a courtesy to the team to let them know that I didn't think I'd be all that active lately, and that if someone else wanted to be on the team and would be active they could drop me. Thats all

dcpwner

Reaction score
Well I NEED a FA since Ark hasn't made anything yet. He did collab slightly on one Sig last week... But idk if Gill or Picasso are even here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%