Georgetown vs China Brawl

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wk9dNsfDhYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dag, ish is crazy. Shame that it went down like that.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn were those chinese players hitting the Georgetown dudes with chairs at one point? lol.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I wish there was a better quality video, it seemed like there were more chinese players fighting than Georgetown players. I was so expecting the kicks from the chinese, lol.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL crazzzyyy. Seemed like most of the G'town players were just trying to run away or go after 1 guy. But what they didn't realize is there is no 1 guy with the Chinese.

There was a part with a China guy just ground and pounding a guy, I think the #3 guy.

And LOL at everyone throwing crap at them while they leave.

After a closer look there was 1 or 2 G'town players throwing chairs back at the Chinese.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think we can see that ourselves DJT.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
LOL crazzzyyy. Seemed like most of the G'town players were just trying to run away or go after 1 guy. But what they didn't realize is there is no 1 guy with the Chinese.

There was a part with a China guy just ground and pounding a guy, I think the #3 guy.

And LOL at everyone throwing crap at them while they leave.

After a closer look there was 1 or 2 G'town players throwing chairs back at the Chinese.
Typical chinese, aren't manly enough so they have to throw chairs... I'm glad G'town did it back, may as well.

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
This is a Chiniese Army team or something, of course they would be trying to come after us. You look at Yahoo's comment and everyone's blaming it on the opposite race. Laughable.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently the Chinese team came and apologized to the G'Town team when they were at the airport... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%