Game of the Week: #4 TCU vs. #6 Utah

Mooche

Reaction score
THE TEXAS CHRISTIAN HORNED FROGS

VS.

THE UTAH UTES

Who do you got and why?

This is going to be one heck of a game. I expect a very high scoring affair, and I expect that Andy Dalton comes out on top as the victor. This game is going to be played in Utah -- and in tight match-ups like these, that might make all the difference. However, I just see a TCU squad playing with way too much confidence to go down this week.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I got tcu winning. Their defense from what ive seen of them is very good and they dont make many mistakes. I actually see this being a low scoring game.

Mooche

Reaction score
I got tcu winning. Their defense from what ive seen of them is very good and they dont make many mistakes. I actually see this being a low scoring game.
TCU does have one of the best defenses in the country. I just see this being one of those games, where most may expect TCU to hold the Utes' on offense, and rather it ends up into a big shoot-out.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I have TCU winning. It'll be a great game, and Utah will be with them until the end, but when it all comes down to it. I think TCU is just too much for Utah to handle. I also see it being a shoot-out.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isn't it #3 vs #5?

Anyway, I expect TCU to win a close game and TCU could jump to #2 in the BCS rankings with this win.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So much for this one being close. After the last two years I think TCU might have Utah's number.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Utah's jerseys were soooo ugly, they could only play an ugly game.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Not necessarily how I thought things would end up. Utah definitely was exposed tonight. I find it funny, because I was watching College Gameday and when they were talking about the Boise State/Hawaii Game. The Utah fans starting chanting "Overrated" Looks like they were talking about themselves. Haha.

Mooche

Reaction score
It's labeled as the game of the week, going into the game, lol. Clearly, this was the game of the week. The result did not display this at all though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%