Fabulous News

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
This to me is a celebration, lol.

About 9 months ago my HD crashed. Broke and lazy, I never was able to fix it. Then I spent 90 bux to get a 640 Giger. THen I added Linux because it was "recommended" by a friend. Then I realized that its a tough operating system to use and requires lots of codes and crap. So I tried putting XP on it. Wouldnt work. We didnt know why. Yesterday we discovered that its a SATA HD and that XP doesnt detect that.

So now I got Windows 7 Beta till August, and it works perfectly. I didnt even need to reinstall the drivers from microsofts site, its all there! Lol.

So now im gonna drink tonight, im gonna drink a toast to innocence... to freedom... to in 2 years from now doing a Office Space montage and destroying it in an open field with a baseball bat.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
you have no idea. I brought this piece of crap dell in to school once and my tech teacher was baffled by this things issues.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
hard to hack with a shot hard drive.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
im more of a fixer. I been spendin lots of time lately learning how to take computers apart and how to partition stuff. Real interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%