Elcheato 2K

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nothing compared to these recent post milestones that people have been hitting but I guess I'll put some stuff up.

Shout outs:

Marcum28 - First person that showed me this site, knows a lot about baseball, known him for awhile.

Greg - The other person that showed me this forum, when I eventually joined. Been in an NBA sim with you, and I believe another sports forum.

Bidness - Talk to you in the CT quite a bit, always trying to act funny. Probably mad that the Pacers beat the Cavs in the sim lol.

Mexi - Die hard basketball fan, you really know your stuff. Seem to find myself always talking to you in the NBA thread

TYO - Great basketball fan, can always find you in the NBA season thread and CT.

Mario - Talk to you on aim sometimes, another good NBA fan. I hope you don't get mad when Wade teams up with LBJ in Cleveland.

playmaker7 - use to always talk to you on aim, don't know where you went.

Pugz / Rip - First, can't believe I have 3 Piston fans on this lol, both of them always talking up the Detroit teams, besides maybe the Lions, but I wouldn't blame them. I heard Durant was heading to Detroit for Amir and a of couple firsts :p

AE - Respect what you do for SI, great person to have for an admin position, always doing good things for SI.

The Cut Crew - My fellow cutters (No emo), can't have the thread without them mentioned.

mrballin - Don't think I was around much when you were posting here, but I still talk to you quite a bit on aim.

Chiefwahoo - An Indians fan, not many of those around here, also a Browns fan. Wish you were a Cavs/Buckeye fan but I can live with 2/4. Thanks for the Fausto sig as well, go Indians.

eLeMeNOhPe - Roots for all the teams I do, always making quality posts. Hopefully the Cavs break the long Cleveland Curse to give us something to cheer for in this city.

Maple - Another one of those guys you will find in the NBA season thread and the CT. You always have something to say.

Sorry to those that I missed.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
damn i been skipped on two in a row

gratz

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
excellent man. congrats
we always have different opinions in just about everything. your a fun guy to talk too
here, I made you a sig

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
this is bad.
All these new guys dont know who i am on their shoutouts.

efforts, MUST BE DOUBLED!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grats, oh and Rip talks up the trades and hypes the 'Stones more than me lol.

For Sunday, GO CAVS!!!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
LOL, woops.

COngrats Cheato. I really thought u passed 2k a while ago.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats posts everyone.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't worry cheat those Pacers aren't going anywhere lol. Thanks for the mention.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
One of SI's most valuable members right here.

Good job cheato.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats.. can't believe root admin left off of shout (sorta) - u did mention Cut Crew LOL

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats.. can't believe root admin left off of shout (sorta) - u did mention Cut Crew LOL
Well yea, I put cut crew, and I thought it covered you, unless you want 2 mentions lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats elcheato. Thanks for the shout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%