DeSean talking Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson doesn't miss ex-quarterback Donovan McNabb. And now that McNabb is with the Redskins, he'd prefer that Jackson not talk about him.

Jackson told Sporting News he was "very happy with the decision" by the Eagles to trade McNabb and make Kevin Kolb the starter.

And Jackson wasn't done there, saying that he doesn't view the Eagles as having suffered much of a loss, even if their quarterback for the last 11 seasons is no longer with the franchise.

"I don't think we lost anything, even with McNabb being gone," Jackson said.

When McNabb learned of those comments, he wasn't pleased.

"It's so wild when people get to talking when you're not there, but when you're there everybody loves you," McNabb said. "So I guess people will go deeper into it than I will. I'm a Redskin, no longer an Eagle. I had 11 great years and I'm moving on with my life, so whoever may say things when I'm gone, more power to them, but it's not making you look like a bigger man." --PFT
Is McNabb like a total a-hole to WR's or something? For the 2nd time in his career, McNabb is listening to a former top target of his talk sh't...after the fact. First off, DeSean is losing serious "cool points" with me and secondly, he's gonna regret the move by the Eagles. Kolb is no slouch but I have a hard time believing that DeSean can put up the same numbers with Kolb in his first year as full-time starter. I have to side with McNabb here. The man has moved on, he's looking forward...while others feel the need to bash him now that he's gone.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
c'mon desean, you know his arm was the reason you had so many long plays.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Desean's just showing some confidence in his young QB, nothing wrong with that at all...

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Desean's just showing some confidence in his young QB, nothing wrong with that at all...
agreed. but there is no way he will have as good of a year this year compared to last year.
mcnabbs arm was a big reason he had alot of the TDs he had

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
agreed. but there is no way he will have as good of a year this year compared to last year.
mcnabbs arm was a big reason he had alot of the TDs he had
Didn't Desean beast when Kolb was in for McNabb tho? (I could be wrong)

VC15

Reaction score
Didn't Desean beast when Kolb was in for McNabb tho? (I could be wrong)
10 catches for 250 yards in two games that Kolb really played in. Granted both games were against horrible defenses (NO and Carolina).

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's a difference in showing your quarterback confidence and then totally stabbing your old quarterback in the back. Desean crossed a line & I don't think I'm alone in thinking that.

Barcode

Reaction score
There's a difference in showing your quarterback confidence and then totally stabbing your old quarterback in the back. Desean crossed a line & I don't think I'm alone in thinking that.
This. He has nothing to gain by his statements, he comes off as a punk and I really like Jackson as a player. Above all, express your well wishes and appreciation for McNabb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%