Daivd Lee Talking About Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
David Lee could be interested in joining the Nets this summer in free agency.

"The Nets are an interesting team," said Lee. "They're a clear example of a team whose talent level doesn't reflect the record.

"If statistics work out, they get the No. 1 pick," Lee said. "They have a great center in Lopez, an All-Star point guard, Devin Harris, great athleticism with wings Chris Douglas-Roberts and Terrence Williams. They could have a big turnaround year next year if they get a good free agent and the No. 1 draft pick. It's going to be interesting which direction they go."

"It would be great," Lopez said of possibly teaming with Lee, "a guy who loves to crash the offensive glass for so many extra possessions. Then with Yi, if you had the three of us playing together, it would be a great situation."

"I would subscribe more to what Amar'e said in that I can see their potential," Lee said. "As far as what I'm going to do, it's to be determined but I would fall in line more with what Amar'e said."

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Sounds like David Lee is trully gone after this season with the Knicks. I dont watch much Knicks basketball but it seems to me that his stats are little too padded if you know what I mean.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he'd be a good fit for the Nets

Arrial

Reaction score
Not sure why he would want to leave the Knicks unless it is an absolutely a horrible situation there. They have money to bring in to max contracts and I would assume that the Knicks would be willing to go over the luxury tax to resign him and McGrady.

Seems like a ploy to get more $$$ if you ask me.

VC15

Reaction score
Keep this guy away from us. Humphries absolutely abused this guy on Saturday night but I understand him wanting out. No MAX caliber FA is going to want to join that mess at MSG. I'm not saying that we are an oasis for big time FA's either, but LeBron to NY has got to be dead at this point. And FPS is right, Lee's stats are padded big time. His D is bad and Gallinari is probably their best player at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%