Congratulations To The New Staff of S.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On behalf of the Admins of S.I. we would like to congratulate RipCity32, AirForceFlash_3, DJT, Greg, CC06, & Playmaker7 for earning their respective spots on the staff. And we would also like to thank Baggino, Yankees2772, AE, & Kidd2Dirk for their time and contribution to S.I.

Now as for the new staff the people are waiting for your acceptance speech. Tell us how your gonna make your respetive area and the board better.

And thanks to all the people who voted in these elections and the nominees, and thanks for making Sportz Insomnia your board of choice.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm happy for the new mods, but jw, don't the admins have a say? I remember last time the admins said that the voting has little influence.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im just gonna do what I've been doin all along and mod my section. Glad to be re-elected though.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I want to thank everyone for voting for me, and I'm just gonna try to make the NFL section more active by posting some topics to get people posting in there, and with the draft right around the corner, and pre-season, and the season, there will be lots of topics and stuff for people to post in. Also i'm trying to get the NFL Team Thread Captains up and going again, SO GO SIGN UP!!! haha And start posting in your threads with any news if you already have one. Like the Saints signing CB Aaron Glenn from the Jags....or whatever. So yea, thanks again, and i'll try to make the NFL section active and fun.

Oh and congrats to all the other Mods, and I hope that we can all make this site bigger and better than ever.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to all.

Hopefully during the summer (since I'll be home and more active) I'll become a staff member.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks to all the voters to keep my in office. I really love the job on this board, and love to contribute here everyday, and I will continue to do so while I'm here :)

Thanks a bunch for the votes, and congrats to the new mods.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to all..

good luck with your respective area. please, try to be active within the site and be available to the members when any questions or concerns arise.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Grats, all you guys deserve it. I just hope I get another Mod spot(some time soon)

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, most don't know you took over NFL for AE... thanks for that, btw.

pm7 might be doing other stuff for me on the site, so I might free up his spot so he doesn't have so much on his plate

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you very much to everyone! I really appreciate being elected to being a G-Mod again after an absence for a period of time. I'm glad that I had previous experience because it will help me for now. I will be helping Jarrod with the Mogul sim League and hopefully the Madden one as well. I will also monitor anything that goes on that is against the rules and try to stop it. Also, try and make the board better with ideas that come along and help any member that needs it. Besides that, continue to be myself and post as much as I can without spamming.

Also, I'd like to congratulate all the new mods for their positions and the returning ones, very well deserved.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to all who got elected, I'm sure you will all do well. Also, I am glad to have served my time and look forward to trying to get a staff spot back.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, most don't know you took over NFL for AE... thanks for that, btw.

pm7 might be doing other stuff for me on the site, so I might free up his spot so he doesn't have so much on his plate
No prob, I really didn't do much(Updated the fans and what not). The NFL really isn't my strong suit.
I just hope I can help the site in the future(the Mods that got picked will do great right now)

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Id like to thank everyone who voted for me. As you probably alreayd know, ever since I joined SI I have dedicated my free time to SI. Its a great community and a great place to talk whether its sports, music, or just in general. I wanna thank all of the admins and the loyal members for making it possible. As for my mod poisiton as MBL Mod.... The MLB Forum isnt as active as it could and should be and I plan to turn that around. I started up the team thread captain signups thanks to AE's idea. GO SIGN UP! And I have also decided to start a weekly poll where the members can vote and discuss debatable topics over the week untill we come to a conclusion at weeks end. I plan to go through each team thread and reorganize the Gamedays and Roll Calls probably this weekend. Baseball season has just started so it should be fun while the forum should be more active. Again, I want to thank everyone for all of the support and I hope I can help make your stay at SI even more enjoyable than it already is. :smile:

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Not surprised I was not nominated but congrats to everyone!

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to the new SI Staff. I did what I could while I was in the position and I aspire to be back some time in the future. As for now, you guys take pride in what you do here...lead from the front...and keep SI snowballing toward a bigger & brighter future.

Lovin the avatar Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%