Comparisons: List em.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Mikel LeShoure reminds me more of Steven Jackson
LeShoure is much more quick twitch and has a sudden elusiveness that Mendenhall has and Jackson doesn't.
That's just how I see it.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Daniel Thomas = Cedric Benson
Shane Vereen = Michael Turner

Of course these are just playing styles, not saying they will be that good in the pros.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Oh, and Greg Salas = Davone Bess
If there is one WR I want the Titans to nab later on, it's him. I think he's going to be the steal of the draft.
IDC about his speed. He's really elusive and tough to bring down, and of course has a great pair of hands.

Mooche

Reaction score
Oh, and Greg Salas = Davone Bess
If there is one WR I want the Titans to nab later on, it's him. I think he's going to be the steal of the draft.
IDC about his speed. He's really elusive and tough to bring down, and of course has a great pair of hands.
Greg Salas is really interesting.

He's not going to out run a lot of guys, but he runs minty routes and he catches the ball with his hands damn well. Great pair of mits on that guy.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He wont run a 40 well, but after watching more stuff on him, he's a guy that in-game, suddenly outruns guys. He a sneaky fast. You don't think he'll out run you and then he does.

Mooche

Reaction score
He wont run a 40 well, but after watching more stuff on him, he's a guy that in-game, suddenly outruns guys. He a sneaky fast. You don't think he'll out run you and then he does.
This is exactly it. He got a lot of talk and praise by Mayock at the Senior Bowl. I really checked him out further from that, and yeah, he really is quick and he won't wow you with his straight line speed, but he's a good little player out of Hawaii.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%