cj spiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNassassin2145

Reaction score
as a bills fan i think he will do good with lynch n jackson to help him plus he will play slot because he can catch. but what do u guys think good or bad n how good or how bad???

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He'll more than likely fail.

As much as I hate to say that, it's true.

Mooche

Reaction score
He is very comparable to CJ. He has that great burst around the edge, and when he gets in the open field... My goodness, good luck catching him. I think he needs to establish himself as a better runner between the tackles, whatever it takes to do that. He could turn out just fine.

atruebudfan

Reaction score
This is why the Bills never get any better... They needed help on the line and a QB and got neither.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He's comparable to CJ, but he isn't CJ. He'll most likely fall between the success of Reggie Bush and CJ.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
they have marshawn and fred so spiller should be a good compliment to them

CNassassin2145

Reaction score
This is why the Bills never get any better... They needed help on the line and a QB and got neither.
ya i agree on the Oline part but we r now a running team so we r good with trent edwards or fitz who can both run as qbs but ur right with the Oline part.

Mooche

Reaction score
He's comparable to CJ, but he isn't CJ. He'll most likely fall between the success of Reggie Bush and CJ.
What is different about him going into the league, when CJ was going into the league? The comparisons are pretty damn eerie if you ask me. I'm not saying he is going to be CJ, he can be CJ, like that good of a back, but going into the NFL I see a lot of similarities.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Like I've said, Spiller isn't that "OMG YOU GOTZ BURN3D" type of guy.

He's that "ZOMG, HEZ BROK3 HIZ FACKING ANKLEZZZ" guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%