Celtics Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't see KG in a Knicks jersey, but I don't think he would fit there anyways. there is already Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, and David Lee taking up the big man spots, and they all deserve a starting spot anyways.

this was before we had Z-Bo, and they were talking about moving Curry and others for him.

R6Vox

Reaction score
I own a Celtics t-shirt....because it's a cool shirt. I have not jumped on the band wagon though. As far as I'm concerned the Bulls and Pistons are the best two teams in the east and the most exciting matchup.

I can't wait until KG breaks something and is out for the season.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah. ALOT of people in my school have hop the bandwagon. All I hear as I sit in class is "Boston is going to be a 50+ team. I don't see them even touching 50 wins because I see there flaws. So what if they have 3 Future HOFer's. I mean LAL has 4 and look what happen. I think Toronto is the best team in the Atlantic and Miami or Detroit is still the best.
There's a huge difference between three future HOFers in their prime and one entering his prime and three washed up ones. Plus, the Lakers made the Finals that year, so I don't really see what you're getting at. Boston is for sure the best team in the division and the conference...

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be an azz or anything, but I honestly want to know who here on this site jumped on the Celtics bandwagon?

I know I didn't..
I know I did.. Jesus Shuttlesworth f.t.w.

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
Well they're the best team in the East.

And I'm from New Hampshire and I'm forced to watch the Celtics if I want to watch basketball on an actual tv screen...

so no band-wagon here...im just on the wagon

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best team on paper.... Wait till the season plays out then we will know for sure. You can't except a completely re-vamped team to play like a championship team in one year, it's going to be exciting to watch though.

*waits for CC to say something about the Pistons*

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how the Celtics play this season.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
The Celtics have always been my #1 favorite team. Paul Pierce is my favorite player, and I'm glad they have a good team again.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Celtics have always been my #1 favorite team. Paul Pierce is my favorite player.
They are one of my fav. teams....

And I like Peirce but I'm not on there bandwagon untill they are like 10 games over .500

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean thats when Ill say they may be the best in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%