Cam Newton to FALL?

TTN2810

Reaction score
PFW's Nolan Nawrocki on Newton:
Very disingenuous -- has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law -- does not command respect from teammates and always will struggle to win a locker room. .........Will require a very strong-willed, demanding coach to live up to his potential and avoid the trappings of fame and fortune, but even the greatest taskmaster will not be able to keep away the drama that is still swirling from a stained Heisman Trophy and littered recruiting trail that Newton left in the SEC.
And after being publicly bashed for it, he wrote:
I’ve had a lot of calls and messages from people I deal with on a regular basis in the NFL offering encouragement and support, letting me know what I wrote and the final result on that evaluation, that they believe in it,” Nawrocki told Florio. “That I hit it on the head.
I've read about 3 other articles, saying Nawrocki does have alot of NFL tie ins, and he is the MOST trusted Draft Analyst that is not with a team.

Almost everyone here, and everywhere has him at #1, but I had him falling to #8. Now, with my next update, I think I'll have him sliding to 12 or 15.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He won't fall out of the top 5

TTN2810

Reaction score
I have my doubts.
And if he doesn't, lmao at the team who takes him.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Schefty twatted that he'd go 1st. He's been good with his early predictions, he was the 1st to say Bradford would go 1st.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Holy shit at that first quote. He absolutely roasted Newton, lol.

Completely nailed it though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have my doubts.
And if he doesn't, lmao at the team who takes him.
If he falls out of the top 5, he wont fall far.. Every team in the top 8 aside from the Browns and maybe the Broncos (depending on Elway and Fox's opinion on Tebow) need a young QB to build upon.

Mooche

Reaction score
He is still going to be the first overall selection.

If he isn't, there is no way that the Bills will even pass on him at the 3rd spot.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Schefty twatted that he'd go 1st. He's been good with his early predictions, he was the 1st to say Bradford would go 1st.
It's still very early. I like Shefter, but he said that too far away from the draft for my likings. If he still says that in 2-3 weeks, I'd have to buy into it.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Just to give you guys some more,

Nolan Nawrocki on Cam Newton:
Nawrocki says he’s heard the terms “fraud”, “narcissist”, and “con artist” mentioned when discussing Newton with scouts.

Instead of one-on-one time, Nawrocki attributed his scathing assessment of Newton’s character to “an enormous amount of research” in dealing with people in the league.

Said Nawrocki at one point on the call, “Three of the five decision makers I’ve spoken to in the last 24 hours expressed that Newton was disillusioned about his past.

“(And) anybody that does their homework and really digs hard will come away with a lot of the same conclusions.”

TTN2810

Reaction score
He's with ProFootballWeekly.
Another one:
I think (Blaine) Gabbert will come off in the top five and (Cam) Newton in the top 15.

Reaction score
I don't care if Newton is a fucking asshole who beats up old ladies, and takes their purses. I still want him over Gabbert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%