Bucs confirm rookie Mike Williams will start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
The Bucs confirmed rookie Mike Williams has won a starting job by listing him as the first-team split end on their initial depth chart.
Williams' dominant practice performances in spring no-contact drills have carried over to full-contact training camp, which is always a good sign for a rookie. It's an even better sign for a rookie who missed nearly half of his final season in college. Williams will push Kellen Winslow hard for the receiving lead in Tampa Bay, and is worth a late-round pick in all re-draft leagues. He's worth a mid-to-late first-round pick in Dynasty rookie drafts. Aug. 10 - 10:33 pm et
Source: buccaneers.com
Damn rights. So happy for the kid. He had some major troubles in Syracuse, but he was easily one of the most talented WR's coming out this year -- teams just didn't like all he brought with him. If he can keep his head on straight, this guy is going to be a big time player for Tampa.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Can't believe I missed this.

I heard he's the next Antonio Bryant.

Also, Brian Price is tearing <Censored> up so far, can't wait for the start of the season.

Mooche

Reaction score
Can't believe I missed this.

I heard he's the next Antonio Bryant.

Also, Brian Price is tearing <Censored> up so far, can't wait for the start of the season.
He is going to be the big play guy in the Tampa offense. Benn is one heck of a WR, too. He reminds me a bit of Boldin, but I don't know if coming in he was as talented. Physical, will go over the middle to make a catch and overall he is just feisty when the ball is in the air. I can't wait to see Mike Williams and hopefully Freeman can get the ball to him this year.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
According to Pewter Report

Tampa Bay WR Depth Chart;
1. Maurice Stovall
1. Mike Williams
2. Sammie Stroughter
3. Arrelious Benn
4. Bust Clayton.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Also, I'm so pissed Price isn't going to be playing on Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%