Broadiessss

Paulius

Reaction score
What it dooooo baybayy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bozo The Clown

Reaction score
I'm at the halfway point listening rn, just finished up my team. You guys hit the nail on the head with my preview and I agree with about 90% of the takes so far on teams and players, good stuff. Also enjoy the funny moments, I support having a little more comedic freedom in future episodes lol

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
That was dope guys great listen

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha dope shit

Nice listen. Love the dialects

RN4L

Da Nation
Reaction score
Nice cast. Especially liked the part where we got skipped in the discussion then brought up 2 teams later, when Daulten got praise for sending us Melo. Stay slept brodies

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice work boys, I'll probably try out the KP SF lineup for a sim since multiple folks want to see it so much haha

Will

Reaction score
Cool stuff guys, something different, was a good listen. Yea about Wall/Evans, they were both on the roster when I got here, well the Lillard/Wall deal happened the same day but I was good with it at the time. Unless your rebuilding not always easy to get a good return on star players and nothing really came along that made sense to move either so I built around them rather than moving them. The plan was to retool this offseason but being able to add Blake to them changed my mind on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%