Brandon Marshall traded to the Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
You're telling me Ginn and Bess aren't threats?

Rivers17

Reaction score
You're telling me Ginn and Bess aren't threats?
Marshall has everything: size, speed and catching ability whereas Ginn only has speed, and Bess does not have any size, but Bess and Marshall will be a great duo

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Marshall lacks worth ethic and has a bad attitude. I'd rather have Holmes who at least works hard than this waste of talent.

The only reason he looked so good was because he was the primary receiver in a high-pass offense.

Rivers17

Reaction score
Marshall lacks worth ethic and has a bad attitude. I'd rather have Holmes who at least works hard than this waste of talent.

The only reason he looked so good was because he was the primary receiver in a high-pass offense.
Marshall had so much talent and even if he didn't play in an offence that passed as much he would still be just as good, just not have as good of numbers

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'm regret to inform you, no he wouldn't -- when you get thrown to more than 15-times a game you're gonna look better than you are if you make the catches. You could put any slightly above-average receiver out there and he could emulate the same thing.

Rivers17

Reaction score
I'm regret to inform you, no he wouldn't -- when you get thrown to more than 15-times a game you're gonna look better than you are if you make the catches. You could put any slightly above-average receiver out there and he could emulate the same thing.
we will see this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%