Bobcats unlikely to draft Jimmer Fredette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
According to the Charlotte Observer, the Bobcats are only "lukewarm" to the idea of drafting Jimmer Fredette at no. 9.
There is apparently some concern within the organization that a backcourt pairing of D.J. Augustin and Fredette would be too small. The team definitely has need for a perimeter player, but their need for size is likely more pressing. This news is also good for Augustin's fantasy stock, as it appears the team is looking to build around him rather than replace him in the starting five.
Source: Charlotte Observer
Jun 19, 5:08 PM
I didn't think the Bobcats would make a move for Jimmer anyways. I still like him in that 11-15 range for getting picked, or so.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I didn't realize how well DJ Augustin played this season. Those are pretty decent numbers for having nobody to pass is to

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, no surprise here.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see Jimmer in Charlotte, just don't like that team as a place for him

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denver picks 22...he's not falling that far. Especially since a lot of teams are real high on him. And Denver wouldn't draft him, if he did fall there.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Denver picks 22...he's not falling that far. Especially since a lot of teams are real high on him. And Denver wouldn't draft him, if he did fall there.
you mean, you're really high on him.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
IMO if Jimmer had someone at least decent on his team at BYU so he didn't have to take every shot, I think 22 would be solid value for him

Not only would I take Marshon Brooks any day over Jimmer, I may even take Selby over Fredette

I just dont think he'll be that good in the NBA. good college shooters, who could do little other than shoot 3s haven't translated in the NBA at all, and I do not expect Jimmer to get a different result

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you mean, you're really high on him.
LOL you know nothing.

If you would be paying attention to anything related in the draft, Jimmer is liked by LOADS of teams. Enough to have Sacramento strongly consider him at #7.

:headsmack:

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol who cares

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
LOL you know nothing.

If you would be paying attention to anything related in the draft, Jimmer is liked by LOADS of teams. Enough to have Sacramento strongly consider him at #7.

:headsmack:
i cant read up on him because your boner is blocking all the information.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Why is this even a topic? Obviously MJ doesn't want to make the same mistake twice (cough Adam MorrisoN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%