Bengals Workout Pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones received a second look from the Cincinnati Bengals on Tuesday, and his signing with the team is imminent after an impressive workout, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora.

Jones' representative, Ray Savage, had several conversations with the Bengals during the cornerback's visit, the source said, and the sides have the nucleus of a multiyear deal in place.

Savage and the Bengals expect to put the contract to paper this week, La Canfora reported, and Jones should join the team's offseason program Monday. Savage declined to comment, but did confirm the sides were in negotiations.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d817f33db&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

dude had a good career going, until he started being thug in tennessee..and dallas

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
What a horrible pick up... Don't like the move, at all...

*If he does sign with Cincinnati, guessing he will now.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
[font="arial][size="2"]
Bengals, 'Pacman' working on multiyear contract; signing imminent
[font="arial][size="2"]NFL.com Wire Reports[/size][/font]

[font="arial] [/font]

[font="arial][size="2"]Cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones received a second look from the Cincinnati Bengals on Tuesday, and his signing with the team is imminent after an impressive workout, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora.[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]
[font="arial] [/font]
[font="arial][size="2"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d817f33db&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true[/size][/font]
[font="arial]
[/font]
[font="arial]
[/font]

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Thank God for him he's not going to Detroit.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
If he helps out and isn't a distraction I'll be fine with it.

“As a football player, we don’t know what we’ve got," Zimmer said. "But if we hit it, it’s a home run.”

What about Jones' attitude?

Has he really changed?

“We’ve got a bunch of strong character guys on defense,” Zimmer said. “I’m not going to let this kid screw up our chemistry. I don’t think he will. He looked me in the eye and shook my hand and said, ‘Coach, I just want to play.’ He seems very humble. He seems to understand."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%