Bengals' owner confirms interest in Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
Owner Mike Brown confirmed that the Bengals are talking to free agent Terrell Owens, and added that "it is up to him."
It sounds like the Bengals have an offer on the table. T.O. would surely want more money to play for the non-contending Rams, who are meeting Monday to decide if pursing him is a good idea. Meanwhile, the Bengals' serious interest in Owens shines a bad light on Antonio Bryant's troublesome knee. Jul. 26 - 11:49 am et
Source: Bengals on Twitter

My God, will the Bengals ever learn? You can't build with players who are all about ego. You can't expect to win without having some core, franchise players.

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
My God, will the Bengals ever learn? You can't build with players who are all about ego. You can't expect to win without having some core, franchise players.
Your effing kidding right? all of us ego guys went 10-6 and won the divison...owens equals positive add...marvin lewis will keep him in line...

Mooche

Reaction score
Your effing kidding right? all of us ego guys went 10-6 and won the divison...owens equals positive add...marvin lewis will keep him in line...
Effing kidding? Did I sound like I am kidding? Tell me what serious damage the Bengals have done in the playoffs in recent years...

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Lol the Cowboys havent done any damage but we consider them a "good" team

Oiler35

Reaction score
T.O. and Ocho Cinco on the same team= Recipe for disaster.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Chad Ochocinco has stated that Owens would be Batman and he would be Robin. I completely disagree with that statement. The Bengals have some great depth at WR, I think Owens was pretty quiet last year so maybe he can do the same with the Bengals this year.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Recipe for AWESOME
indeed.

i think the bungals need to just go out and get him. he'll help, gives them depth. and players do still respect his skills.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i guess they made an offer. they said its all on t.o now. the rams said they do not plan on offering for him.

Mooche

Reaction score
Owens
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Jets are the latest team to touch base with Drew Rosenhaus regarding free agent Terrell Owens.
It sounds like the Jets are replacing the Rams in Rosenhaus' latest attempt to coax more money out of the Bengals. Schefter calls a Jets-T.O. marriage "a long shot," citing one person who called the likelihood "20 percent." The Jets also made overtures about JaMarcus Russell, but never signed him. Schefter confirms that the Bengals remain the favorites to sign Owens. Jul. 27 - 8:40 am et
Source: ESPN.com
The Jets... WTF. Of course it is a longshot idea. These guys are trying to build teams like Madden, I swear.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
T.O in the slot could probably be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%