Beckham Sorry For 'Gay' Joke

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham apologized again Saturday for an inappropriate remark he scratched into the infield dirt earlier in the week.

During Monday night's game against the Royals, Beckham used his foot to write "GETZ IS GAY! G.B.," near his position in the infield. Kansas City second baseman Chris Getz is a friend and former White Sox teammate of Beckham.

Fans in the upper deck were able to see Beckham's message clearly.

"Obviously I apologize and kind of want to move on," Beckham said Saturday. "Obviously it was meant as a joke but obviously it was in the wrong place and I didn't mean it that way. I will just try to move on."

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
people are so damn sensitive no need to apologize. People in america are fuckin pussies i tell ya.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seriously, i would tell the fans to fuck off if they really got titty hurt over that.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
It's all in fun. I don't see the issue.

Mooche

Reaction score
People need to settle the fuck down on this stuff. It's seriously gotten to the point of beyond bullshit..

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao thats pretty funny

i understand why people get mad, but geez. it was meant to be between only those 2

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People need to settle the fuck down on this stuff. It's seriously gotten to the point of beyond bullshit..
Are you talking about the athletes doing this stuff or the people getting mad about it. I dont care if athlete does it. People are pussies now a days. About 20 to 30 years ago people would be laughin about this not supporting gays and shit.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you talking about the athletes doing this stuff or the people getting mad about it. I dont care if athlete does it. People are pussies now a days. About 20 to 30 years ago people would be laughin about this not supporting gays and shit.
Are you being anti-gay or anti-everyone being offended too easily?

Because your thats sound a lot like the former and that's wrong but the latter, I'd agree with

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Lol, thats awesome. Getz shouldve wrote something back like: "You made me the way I am." lol

RandyMoss_Rko

Reaction score
This Gay movement scenario in America is becoming rather hilarious, Im overseas (England) But my gosh it seems like the gays want to make a fuss just about everything nowadays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%