Ayee

Area Code

Reaction score
What's up guys? My name is Josh and I'm a big sports fan. I mostly follow the Boston Celtics and the New England Patriots, but I rep all Boston sports teams (don't even wanna talk about the Red Sox right now). I'm apart of a few other sports boards, and own my own board (vBulletin forum, but doesn't have much activity after the other "co-founders" jumped ship). I'm a big time franchise guy, as its my thing. And I'll talk about the sports teams I follow every now and then.

I can see your guys franchise section is relatively low in traffic. Are there not that many franchise guys on here? Or is it not just a big thing here? Anyways. I hope to see you guys around!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People try to start them up, but they never stick. Everyone always reads them though if they are active.
Welcome to the site though man.

Area Code

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Site looks good so far. Before my account was activated (I guess) there was no AFC East for the NFL section. I was about to say ya'll forgot about the AFC East! But once my account was activated it showed up. Hahaha.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shoot, whomever made that section forgot to make it view-able to validating lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
welcome man hope you stick around! id love to read some good franchise stories.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Welcome to SI, hope you enjoy yourself and stick around.

I'm one that likes to try and keep up with franchises, and will make comments here and there, but I enjoy reading them. So, looking forward to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%