as a favor to maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope you feel alright, I would be very sad if my mom died because then I would have like no one, because I never see my dad anymore. R.I.P to your dad, I feel sorry for you.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maple man I'm so sorry, that is terrible. RIP.

Your prayers are with me.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Maple. It's the hardest thing in life we have to go through and we all know any given day anything can happen at any time. Just look at the postive side he's with the man up above and we all will be in the same place someday. My prayers go out to you and the rest of your family. Take care.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
wow man that really sucks... i feel for ya cuz that has to be the hardest thing in the world for you right now, i hope the best for you and your family...
RIP

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Damn, I don't even think sorry would be appropriate for this loss. It's terrible, and even though we may have had our differences too, I can't imagine what your going through. I just hope you will be okay.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement guys. Been an emotional last 48 hours and a lot of things rushing thru my families head. It's been mostly hard on my mom. Sad thing for me was the last discussion me and my dad ever had was an argument over my grades. Next morning this happened. I don't get why it happened, he's in great condition and worked out every day and was only 42 so I don't know why he had such a heart attack, it's not in the family either. Really though the family therapist said to me for my age I need to try and find other ways to find fun and try not to be so sad. Me and my dad never got along perfectly but now it took till after this to realize how important he was to me. But the best thing is to not talk about it and try to not avoid the subject but to not be all depressed about it all day every day. I'm going to have the next week off of school and so I will have a lot of time, so don't expect my activity to die down, just don't expect the Maple of old for a little while. I won't have my sarcastic and a bit of edgy humor for a while because I just don't have that anymore or it's away for now. But again thanks for all the support and thanks for the promotion to NHL mod. I watched Sportscenter 4 straight times this morning lol. But thanks for all the support and for all the prayers. I'm not going to be a sympathy case, I've never been one, I might have been an attention whore but I don't want attention for this, I just want things to go somehow the same. I'll be on all day today watching football. I'm at my cousins in Toronto right now, and I'm basically babysitting my 6 year old cousin for my dad's brother today. I'll also be on AIM most of the day.

And again thanks for all the prayers and support guys.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Adam, like I am telling you right now on AIM,

I AM HERE FOR YOU

.loggie

Reaction score
sorry to hear about this maple, best wishes to you and your fam.

anyway, hope your having a good time in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%