Arizona..

Mooche

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this bowl game against OSU last night?

One of the most horrific attempts to get back into a football game I have ever seen by Arizona. The play calling was BRUTAL. You have Fowles, who is an NFL prospect type of QB, and yes he did have a tough game -- but you don't get away from a game plan THAT bad. I mean, running the ball and throwing screen passes down by 17 when you need some game breaking plays isn't going to do it..

I just thought this was a pretty brutal way to end a nice little match-up.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OSU?? Oh ok, I guess they are OSU to, they are usually called OKST though. Yeah, I was disappointed in that game, changed the channel quickly, cause it was over.

Mooche

Reaction score
OSU?? Oh ok, I guess they are OSU to, they are usually called OKST though. Yeah, I was disappointed in that game, changed the channel quickly, cause it was over.
My bad.. I will change it if it confused you that much. Lmao. I just am used to typing it like that as well.

Yeah, I was really excited to see Blackmon play and I thought it would be a good match-up between the two. They gave that Oklahoma State defense a ton of credit with their playcalling and did not test them enough. It did play pretty damn well though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%