5,000 posts.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I got reminded that I was going to hit 5k so I decided to celebrate it and do my shoutouts as well. But first a song I cant get out of my head:

Ok now the shoutouts, sorry if they are short:

Jarrod- A very helpful and genuine person. If you have a question he will always have an answer. For some reason he always selects a player that I want in every sim league, lol.

AE- Has such a different perspective towards sports and yet at the same time is always right about his statements. Just overrall very well rounded pertaining to any sport.

Big Bidness- Always there to make you laugh. If his team is winning and yours is losing expect him to say something, lol. Cool guy.

RipCity- Sim League is like clock work and because of it everyone enjoys it so much. Optimistic about his teams, but not overly like a homer in my opinion.

CalsFinest- Quiet and reserved for the most part. Humble person who comes out with badass sigs.

Pugz- Knows basketball very well. Doesnt get enough credit in the sim league as much as he deserves.

Baggino- For some apparent reason I agree with this person more than anyone else on sports issues. I always seem to be writing "I agree as well" lol.

elcheato- States his opinion and sticks by it which is always a good quality to have. Love reading about how Lebron will stay, only time will tell.

Gtown5533- Another damn canadien, lol. Keeps asking if Im going to switch to the dark side, lol. but I wont cuz even though my team frustrates me I will always be a fan. Great guy.

Mexi- Always on late at night. hits up every thread very quickly and surprising how quick at times. Always does his rundown of the dodgers game which is funny. Another great guy.

PM7- Zito, Utley, and Lincecum. Thats all you need to know, lol. Will stand by a player through thick and thin although the public judgement is the complete opposite.

Rios15- Great MLB mod, very optimistic when it comes towards his teams.

SG89.- Makes me some amazing sigs, thats all I gotta say, lol.

TYO- Enjoy reading your articles more than anyone else. I find it funny when you flip out about the sim league when your team loses, although you still love it, lol.

DH34- Homer award possibly? lol, I dont fault you for boasting about yout favorite teams. Great guy.

Dez- Sick trades.... And fellow Knicks fan, although I tend to be more unrealistic about the team Im starting to get into the Knicks again.

GMF- Love the same teams which is all good. And great job with the monthly rankings for MLB.

Maple- Im sorry if I joke around too much about you being gay. A fellow Mavericks fan, I think Im too harsh on our Mavs and you just take w.e they give us which is cool. Great guy.

Shoutout for others like BKS, Stunna, FLIP!, .snowy, mario, Dice-j, mccoy,albino and CR04.

FPS

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So... are you gonna change your name to The Wright Stuff?
Anyways congrats bud.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats man and thanks for the shout

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout, and I'd say that you were a better MLB Mod than I am now, but I do my best to promote discussion. Congrats on 5k man

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats -- and smart minds think alike LOL

Oiler35

Reaction score
Lmao.

You make some great sigs, that's all I have to say.

VC15

Reaction score
Congrats FPS!

You are one of the better guys here to talk about sports with, keep up the good work!

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I keep asking cause I'm afraid lol

anyways congrats and thanks for the shoutout

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%