2k Milestone

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Been here so long, it's a shame that it took me this long to reach 2000 posts. Anyhow, I think this is a good sign, and since it's kinda like a tradition here, it's time for the shoutouts. Dam, this si gonna be such a huge list.

Admins: How can I not start here. I'd mainly like to thank Jarrod2323 and AE, because if it weren't for these two guys I dont even know how the site would have lasted this long. And I'd also like to thank these guys, and all the Admins, Bidness, and Rip, for including me in the Moderator elections. I never even thought I'd be involved, but you guys gave me a chance! Rip, you're the best Gears guy I know, and you're always willing to get a nice Horde match going with anyone (Ill see ya tonight, lol). AE, Man, you're the workhorse of this site. Always stepping in. You ran the Article Team, where you taught me so much (and got kinda mad at me too...), you're doing the SI Olympics, helping out with everything, GFX, sim leagues, you do it all.

Mods:What would I do without Hova and Pugz? Some of the things you guys do, is just out of this world. Your activity is what keeps me active, always giving me more interesting things to partake in and talk about. Heck, I've always hated Sim Leagues but Hova got me in that too.

The G-Men Squad:
You guys keep my heart pumpin! It's always good to have other people who root for the same teams and players, so much to interact with. We even learn a few things about our teams amongst each other, and that's something special. VC, Dez, Frontpage, all great guys to hang out with, LETS GO G-MEN!!

Everyone Else:
Wow, such a long list here... im gonna go for it though.
Maple Leaf: I dont know you too well, but every now and then we get a nice political conversation going about Obama and how he pwnd McCain.

Yankees: Man, such a great guy. He really knows the Yankees, probably more than most people I know. Always willing to get a good debate going and keeps me going with arguments, etc.

Baggino: Not much I know about you, but you've got such a good rep. here, I idolize that and I hope I have that one day.

Hoffa: Even though I hate the Cowboys with a firery burning passion ,there's something I hadn't done in a while on here that you got me doing. Debate... such a great thing I used to always do and I lacked it for a small time till u came around.

Macken: You're great, and I really hope to see you around much longer, and look forward to seeing your Graphing skills improve, as you learn more and more from the incredibly skilled team here.

TYO: You're totally crazy man, with your hippidy hoppidy style and your rap music, always talkin about these sick rappers who are prob. terrible, but w/e. Great to have conversations with ya. Every night I log on thinking "What crazy stuff is this knucklehead talkin about today?"

Zig Zag: Gosh, not much to say about you mainly because I dont know you all too well... but your avatar is sick..

Palmer: I've never seen a more die-hard fan than you are. Through think and thin (mostly thick) you still stick by your team. You're CLEARLY not a bandwagoner... lol.

Mexi: Mexi, you've made some of the best signatures I've ever seen, and I really look forward to seeing you become more skilled and make me better signatures :)

.dk92: Another great GFX guy. You come on almost every day to fullfill peoples requests on here with the little time that you have to offer. Keep up the great work!

Sabbath: You AE and I used to pwn that Article section, always providing interesting articles for the site to read. believe it or not, but I learned a lot from your writing. Glad to see you back around more often, hope you stick around a while.

.loggie: Not even a member of the GFX Team, but you're one of the few who keep that section up to pace. Your work is FABULOUS!!! HOpe you try out for the team some day.

My god.. I think that may be a record. But if I forgot any1 I probably just couldn't think of anything for ya, lol. Next up, 5k!!

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats...

No references to me and BKS...
The creators of SI...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man, thanks for the mention.

BTW, I won't be on Gears till after the Pistons game. I'm going to a sports bar to watch it.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats, thanks for the mention. ;)

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
sorry Air and BKS, cant believe I forgot you two.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
G-MEN SQUAD!

lol, Congrats GMF

.loggie

Reaction score
really appreciate the shout out man. congrats on the 2k and hopefully you stick around for a long time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%