2019-2020 NBA Season Preview

Bozo The Clown

Reaction score
 ​

-The Atlantic Division-

Projected Team Record Range: 52-30 to 60-22
Team MVP: DeMarcus Cousins (23PPG, 12RPG, 3APG, 2BPG, 1SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Patrick Beverley (14PPG, 4APG, 3RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Draymond Green (9PPG, 7RPG, 3APG, 2SPG, 1BPG)
What To Watch For: The hard cap is now far beyond even the rearview mirror's range, so with all the chips on the table there's only one positive outcome for the Knicks before they absolutely have to make dramatic roster moves next offseason.
Last Words: This is a scary big three, although Jrue Holiday and Patrick Beverley both seem to be players that will forever be combo guards that don't have a clear home. The talent and specifically defensive abilities of all of their key players should allow them to win a ton of games, but I do have some concerns about how many turnovers they'll be giving up. The good news is that they should force plenty as well, but the upside of this group firmly sits in the possession of their highest earners.

Projected Team Record Range: 42-40 to 52-30
Team MVP: Rudy Gobert (9PPG, 13RPG, 3BPG, 2APG, 1SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Robert Williams (5PPG, 7RPG, 2BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Tobias Harris (15PPG, 6RPG, 2APG)
What To Watch For: Stability is (usually) a good thing when it comes to building a winner around a relatively young core. LaVine/Harris/Gobert have been here for a while now... this feels like the make or break season.
Last Words: Any time you have potent scoring ability in your backcourt and two of the league's top defenders inside, things should go well. This is a team that's build to win close games but doesn't have a ton of blowout ability given the limitations of most of their starters on either side of the ball. Winning close games is where you make most of your money though, so this group projects as a fairly safe pick to be playing ball after day 120.

Projected Team Record Range: 40-42 to 52-30
Team MVP: Damian Lillard (30PPG, 9APG, 4RPG, 2.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Taj Gibson (8PPG, 12RPG, 2BPG, 1SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Jayson Tatum (15PPG, 6RPG, 2APG, 1SPG, 1BPG)
What To Watch For: This team has a lot of unknowns at the moment, following a season of intentional tanking via inside-focused gameplans. Players like Nicolas Batum and Jayson Tatum could be exceptional this year, or may blend in and look like fairly average players.
Last Words: Never count out a team with an MVP candidate and depth. This team has everything in place to be able to make some huge deadline deals that could change their momentum entirely in either direction. They have big expiring contracts (Batum, Gibson), high end youth (it's everywhere, including Jamal Murray who may or may not be a sixth man at the moment), and extra draft picks that could all be packaged to pick up a star. They could also sell off on Batum and Gibson to add more youth around Lillard, so it's hard to gauge just how good this team will be. I love the fit of everyone, and if they weren't in the middle of the East I'd feel more strongly about projecting them to stay in the winning direction.

Projected Team Record Range: 38-44 to 50-32
Team MVP: Isaiah Thomas (21PPG, 7.5APG, 4RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Mitchell Robinson (9PPG, 12RPG, 3BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Buddy Hield (10PPG, 2RPG, 1APG)
What To Watch For: How well do the shooters co-exist with the bigs?
Last Words: After a big TC from Giles and Robinson, Miami has their frontcourt of the future in place and also sit in a position to be able to significantly add or subtract at the deadline. Rudy Gay could be the team MVP if things go well, but at the moment there's a lot riding on Isaiah Thomas' ability to run the show. Anthony Davis could also be a player that's finally making the big leap into stardom that's been expected for years, and if that happens there's a chance this team outperforms all of my expectations.

Projected Team Record Range: 36-46 to 46-36
Team MVP: Victor Oladipo (21PPG, 4.5APG, 5.5RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Shabazz Napier (9PPG, 4APG, 2RPG, 1SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Markelle Fultz (15PPG, 5APG, 4RPG, 1.5SPG)
What To Watch For: How good will Markelle Fultz really be? Washington is all-in on trusting him to run the show, at least at the moment. With no real viable PG options on the roster (Victor Oladipo presents some of the same issues as Fultz at PG, as does Lance Stephenson) besides him, the Wizards will go as far as Markelle takes them. 
Last Words: I'm beyond intrigued by what Markelle can do, and I think it's fair to say that nobody really knows quite what to expect. He's definitely gotten better than he was last year, and should be a more efficient shooter. That said, will his numbers improve with his minutes as you'd normally expect, despite the increase in defensive talent he'll be going against on an average night? He was a sixth man previously for most of his minutes, so that shift in opposition could have a huge impact on how he and the rest of the lineup fare as a result. 

Projected Team Record Range: 28-54 to 36-46
Team MVP: Donovan Mitchell (23PPG, 4APG, 5RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Ike Anigbogu (7PPG, 9RPG, 2BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Cam Reddish (8PPG, 1.5APG, 3RPG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: Let's see if I can keep from losing my mind as I attempt to make the most of G-League opportunities, cap space, cash flow, and a depth chart filled with confusion.
Last Words: This team has been assembled with the pure intention of raising the roof years down the road, but Michael Jordan would like to remind us all that the ceiling is the roof. Spida, the Greek Freak, and a number of high-end prospects will probably be a little too competitive to completely eliminate this team from playoff talk before the season even starts, but with a lack of rebounding and overall defensive upside it's unlikely they'll be able to stay afloat in the East. It's also going to be a challenge for this team to bottom out to the point of being able to realistically hope for good things in the lottery, but as long as the key youngins show some positive signs in the right areas, I'll be content with the result.

Projected Team Record Range: 24-58 to 38-44
Team MVP: Bradley Beal (28PPG, 6APG, 6RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Jeff Teague (14PPG, 6APG, 4RPG, 1.5SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Lonzo Ball (7PPG, 4APG, 3RPG, 2TOPG) 
What To Watch For: Lonzo Ball attempting to improve upon his 19/244 year from three point range, Jaren Jackson Jr. attempting to rebound as he realizes he's a big man, and Zion's battle to score inside vs. Beal's battle to score outside will all be interesting stories to watch develop. 
Last Words: I have this team ranked below my own Boston Celtics because I think that they currently have a lower low (which is a good thing if you're tanking - and they have a clear path to achieving this lower low by leaning heavily into Lonzo Ball and Jaren Jackson Jr. at PG and C, respectively) especially if they choose to pay to injure Beal for the second half of the year. They also have a higher high though, as Beal is a proven winner for multiple championship teams and could probably be a sleeper candidate for the MVP if they can squeak up to that 38 win range.

-The Central Division-

Projected Team Record Range: 56-36 to 64-28
Team MVP: James Harden (31PPG, 10APG, 7RPG, 3SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Dewayne Dedmon (5PPG, 8RPG, 2BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Klay Thompson (18PPG, 5RPG, 3APG)
What To Watch For: This team currently has three perimeter players that figure to fit seamlessly, and three bigs that complement them perfectly. Outside of these guys (who will admittedly absorb the bulk of the minutes), where is the depth? Will Anthony Morrow return to save the day?
Last Words: James Harden is so overwhelmingly good that I'm not sure Kyrie is the king we should be praising on a daily basis anymore. The only real storyline here outside of the depth situation is how the team will perform with the ultra-efficient Ty Lawson now in Phoenix. It's possible it will hurt them, but it's also possible letting Harden run the show results in even more absurd offensive numbers than before. Even at their floor, the Pacers look like a juggernaut once again.

Projected Team Record Range: 48-34 to 56-36
Team MVP: Kevin Durant (32PPG, 8RPG, 3.5APG, 1.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Will Barton (12PPG, 4RPG, 2APG, 1SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Emeka Okafor (7PPG, 8RPG, 1.5BPG)
What To Watch For: How much will the lack of depth on the wing hurt behind KD?
Last Words: Toronto's upside for this season looks great, with three legitimate stars and the supporting cast to maximize it. Kyle Lowry should be in for a big year, and this squad's defense doesn't appear to be what will hold it back this time around. The East will be a real bitch once again though, so it's still possible that a team with this much upside still doesn't reach 50 wins.

Projected Team Record Range: 48-34 to 56-36
Team MVP: Kyrie Irving (33PPG, 9APG, 5RPG, 3SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Karl Anthony-Towns (19PPG, 11RPG, 2BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: De'Andre Hunter (9PPG, 4RPG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: With Avery Bradley Beal gone, will Kyrie be better or worse as he runs a show that's built to maximize his usage rate even more?
Last Words: Omer Asik has quietly become one of the first names that comes up in conversations about who the underrated Rudy Gobert-type players of the league are, but somehow KAT has managed to take the opposite path from hot commodity to much-maligned offensive bust. If there's ever going to be an opportunity for him to thrive in a primary scoring role, it's here. He won't be the #1 guy, but behind Kyrie he appears destined to be the main dump-off option. Cleveland goes as far as KAT takes them this year.

Projected Team Record Range: 44-38 to 52-30
Team MVP: Avery Bradley (24PPG, 6APG, 6RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Willie Reed (7PPG, 9RPG, 1.5BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Eric Bledsoe (17PPG, 4APG, 6RPG, 2SPG)
What To Watch For: How good will the Avery Bradley show be?
Last Words: We've all been wondering how good Avery Bradley can really be as the man, and we will finally get to find out in Chicago. The supporting cast fits together nicely and will get the job done, but if Avery's abilities as a PG don't pan out I'm not convinced that a Bledsoe-led team can separate themselves in a crowded Eastern conference.

Projected Team Record Range: 40-42 to 48-34
Team MVP: Brandon Jennings (30PPG, 9APG, 4RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Nate Robinson (10PPG, 3APG, 3RPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Jeff Green (13PPG, 4RPG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: How high can two top-tier players carry a team?
Last Words: Detroit lost Rudy Gay this offseason, which spells trouble for a team that just witnessed their next best incumbent piece struggle in TC. As much as I'd like to root for a team starting KCP/Covington/Splitter at SG/SF/PF, I'm very concerned that this team won't quite cut the mustard in this conference (especially when you're playing in the deepest division).

Projected Team Record Range: 38-44 to 46-36
Team MVP: Steph Curry (30PPG, 8APG, 6RPG, 2.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Clint Capela (9PPG, 10RPG, 1.5BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Jimmy Butler (11PPG, 4RPG, 2APG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: Steph Curry remains alongside Kristaps Porzingis, but last season's biggest riser changed directions with a series of huge moves that leave the current roster in question.
Last Words: I'm probably among the most critical of the LeBron trade, but I'm not convinced any of the players Atlanta received will help them out this year. Kemba Walker showed positive signs in TC which must be a huge relief, but I'm curious to see how useful he is at SG (or if he stays at PG, I'm curious if Steph at SG is really the best way to use a top 5 shooter with the ball handling abilities to match). The floor and ceiling of this group both look painfully mediocre to me, but I wouldn't have expected 60 wins out of last year's Atlanta team either. Prove me wrong.

Projected Team Record Range: 34-48 to 44-38
Team MVP: Kevin Love (35PPG, 12RPG, 3APG, 1.5SPG, 1BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Gordon Hayward (11PPG, 6RPG, 2APG, 1SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: D'Angelo Russell (9PPG, 4.5RPG, 2.5APG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: How high can one top-tier player carry a team?
Last Words: Milwaukee has really taken the concept of maximizing one guy's stats to an extreme lately, and this year will be no different. They retained DLo (which I think was necessary) but I foresee another season of him being a non-option SG in a balanced offense... what a way to use a guy that's now earning $20M per year. This team could push for a playoff spot again due to Love being such a stud, but their ceiling is awfully low right now.

Projected Team Record Range: 28-54 to 40-42
Team MVP: Russell Westbrook (33PPG, 8.5APG, 5.5RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Terrence Ross (18PPG, 4.5RPG, 2APG, 1.5SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Brandon Ingram (5PPG, 2RPG)
What To Watch For: How healthy will Russ be?
Last Words: I actually think this team could be closer to being competitive than most would think, which obviously starts and ends with Russell Westbrook being on the squad now. That said, almost everyone else on this roster has regressed, or at most done seemingly nothing with the perceived potential most of these guys had coming in to the league. DeAndre Ayton looks great on paper, but there's a chance he disappoints in a new role that won't mean the whole offense is catered to his strengths. Charlotte is one injury away from tanking without their pick, but they're also a healthy season away from potentially having the MVP and creating a Cinderella story into the postseason.

-The Midwest Division-

Projected Team Record Range: 46-36 to 54-38
Team MVP: Derrick Rose (27PPG, 7APG, 6RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Kawhi Leonard (20PPG, 6RPG, 2APG, 2SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Marc Gasol (14PPG, 8RPG, 2BPG)
What To Watch For: How much did the older core decline this offseason?
Last Words: With a backcourt duo of Rose and Lin, Dallas continues to utilize the double PG philosophy while surrounding these guys with shooters and defenders. The fit seems to be sound, and with the Klaw now holding down SF, they've got a clear starting group in place. The upside of this team seems good but not great, with my main concerns coming from interior defense. They've got a strong bench that should help them survive any injuries so their floor is pretty high. It would take a lot for this group to miss the playoffs, but I also don't see them challenging for a regular season title. 

Projected Team Record Range: 44-38 to 52-30
Team MVP: Mike Conley (23PPG, 8APG, 4.5RPG, 2.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Bogdan Bogdanovic (12PPG, 3.5APG, 4.5RPG, 1SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Bam Adebayo (9PPG, 7RPG, 1BPG)
What To Watch For: How good will the youngsters be in crucial roles?
Last Words: Houston did well to land themselves Ed Davis and Mike Conley in the offseason, which helps clarify DeMar DeRozan's role as a SG once again. The issue here is that they're going to be relying on Jaylen Brown, Bam Adebayo and Miles Bridges to contribute heavy minutes at the forward spots. While these guys may end up being shopped given their trade value, the reality is that they're more or less limited to which moves can be made with their team backed up against the hard cap line. At worst this is still a playoff team, but at best I'm not sold on their ceiling being title-level this year.

Projected Team Record Range: 42-40 to 54-28
Team MVP: LeBron James (26PPG, 6RPG, 4APG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Marco Belinelli (13PPG, 3RPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Paul Millsap (19PPG, 8RPG, 2APG)
What To Watch For: How badly will their lack of depth hurt them?
Last Words: I have this team ranked below Houston because I'm thinking their lower floor is more of a likely destination than their higher ceiling. If I'm a betting man, I'd take their win total somewhere in between the two extremes but this team clearly depends on three players. I'm confident in Chris Paul's abilities, and I'm sure Bron Bron will continue to put up massive numbers (including turnovers, though) but I'm not so sold on Paul Millsap being that third piece. The other reason for this depth being concerning is the possibility of a major injury to one of these guys (who will be playing heavy minutes, which equals a greater chance to be injured). Utah's ceiling could be a title, but their floor could be very disappointing.

Projected Team Record Range: 40-42 to 50-32
Team MVP: Darren Collison (18PPG, 8APG, 4RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Amir Johnson (6PPG, 9RPG, 3BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Jabari Parker (5PPG, 1.5RPG)
What To Watch For: Will this be another year of zero stars and a playoff berth?
Last Words: This roster is filled with efficient shooters that commit a low number of turnovers, and shot-blocking bigs that won't shoot the ball much. Kanter and Johnson should be a formidable defensive duo, but I'm not prepared to bet the farm on this group either. Their ceiling seems low, but they'll probably prove us wrong when the playoffs come around.

Team MVP: Jarrett Allen (14PPG, 13RPG, 3BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Mo Bamba (8PPG, 11RPG, 2.5BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Nerlens Noel (3PPG, 4RPG, 1BPG)
What To Watch For: Will Memphis play five centers at the same time?
Last Words: This team should have a top defense again, and a bottom offense again. Not really sure when they're planning to try and win, but I'm not going to predict it's this year when Scary Terry is making $22M and all of their talent sits at C and PG. Jae Crowder is cool if you want a top defense and no scoring, so I guess we're consistent here. Without any trades, this team is comfortably in the center of mediocrity. 

Team MVP: Derrick Favors (20PPG, 12RPG, 1.5BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Carmelo Anthony (20PPG, 7RPG, 3APG)
Biggest Underachiever: Ja Morant (12PPG, 6APG, 4RPG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: How good is Ja Morant?
Last Words: I've got this team below Memphis despite the same range of wins primarily because there's nothing to hang your hat on here. Denver could be pretty bad defensively (Julius Randle, Carmelo Anthony, and some combo of their guards will leave a lot to be desired on that end) and offensively they'll be relying a lot on Derrick Favors and Melo. I think Ja Morant's upside is sky high, but for this reason he might not be the guy to lean on (though I'm pretty sure they will anyway, as I probably would too). 

Projected Team Record Range: 30-52 to 38-44
Team MVP: Marvin Bagley (25PPG, 12RPG, 3APG, 2BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: OJ Mayo (16PPG, 5APG, 5RPG, 1.5SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Ben Simmons (12PPG, 6APG, 6RPG, 1.5SPG)
What To Watch For: Will Ben Simmons work at PG this year?
Last Words: Marvin Bagley is no longer just a juiced rookie, he's now simply one of the best two-way big men in the league. Depending on how good he is defensively, he might be on an All-NBA team this year. The real question is what will happen next to him? The group of Simmons/Wiggins/Mayo/Bosh is turning into a pretty disappointing unit on paper, although Ben Simmons is probably the lone piece that San Antonio truly cares about long-term. For this season alone, I'm pretty convinced San Antonio just won't stack up with the rest.

-The Pacific Division-

Projected Team Record Range: 54-28 to 64-28
Team MVP: John Wall (22PPG, 9APG, 5RPG, 2.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Evan Fournier (11PPG, 3APG, 2RPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Josh Smith (14PPG, 7RPG, 1.5BPG)
What To Watch For: Will Blake Griffin's usage rate help or hurt this group?
Last Words: This team returns its core that has won a title and gone deep in the playoffs over the past two seasons, with the big addition coming in the form of Blake Griffin in exchange for a ton of future assets, but very little with win-now importance. While their talent improved greatly with this trade, it remains to be seen if Blake's usage rate will be beneficial and lead to everyone having a few less (but higher percentage looks) or if it will completely jack up players like Josh Smith, DeAndre Jordan, and Evan Fournier. Their floor is still very high in my opinion, since they'll have a mismatch at one position or another every single night.

Projected Team Record Range: 46-36 to 54-28
Team MVP: Ty Lawson (22PPG, 10APG, 4.5RPG, 2.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Dwyane Wade (13PPG, 3RPG, 2.5APG, 1SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Marcin Gortat (8PPG, 8RPG, 1BPG)
What To Watch For: Will the Suns' expensive guard depth and starting unit hurt their bench play at PF and C?
Last Words: This team is extremely deep right now, at least at PG/SG/SF. Dwight and Marcin are plenty good as your main big men, but after that we drop off to Miles Plumlee and undersized JaMychal Green. My only real concern with this team is how good the bench bigs will be when they're called upon, but the bench guards being such a strength is probably enough to offset this unless there are major injuries. Despite having almost no future, this team looks really good at the moment.

Projected Team Record Range: 40-42 to 48-34
Team MVP: LaMarcus Aldridge (21PPG, 10RPG, 1.5BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: George Hill (15PPG, 7APG, 3RPG, 1.5SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Marcus Thornton (11PPG, 3RPG)
What To Watch For: Will the new additions jive with Aldridge-ball?
Last Words: LaMarcus Aldridge has consistently been a top scorer in this league, all while adding solid rebounding and interior defense. There's a significant chance these guys fit together fairly well, which is why I have them slightly ahead of the Clippers here. I think their ceiling is pretty low as far as playoff teams go, but they will probably be in the mix of things after the trade deadline has already passed. 

Projected Team Record Range: 38-44 to 48-34
Team MVP: John Collins (18PPG, 11RPG, 1.5BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Greg Monroe (15PPG, 8RPG, 1BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Reggie Jackson (11PPG, 4APG, 3RPG)
What To Watch For: Who will the gameplan be catered towards?
Last Words: This is a pretty middling team at the moment, with the glaring concern at PG. Reggie Jackson is the type of guy that you'd love as a sixth man, but as a starting point guard he's probably not ideal when the roster otherwise seems to be made to allow Booker and Collins to score at will. I'm also growing a bit cold on Devin Booker as he's seemingly plateaued already for teams that have been solid, but not dominant. If he's not a superstar for a mediocre team, he will never be one for a great team. 

Projected Team Record Range: 34-48 to 44-38
Team MVP: Luka Doncic (22PPG, 6RPG, 4APG, 1.5SPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Larry Sanders (9PPG, 10RPG, 3.5BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Jarrett Culver (9PPG, 3RPG, 2APG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: Do they try to win for the full season?
Last Words: Golden State has employed a similar strategy to what I've focused on this offseason - take deals for cash and future assets, focus on value, and cling to your top tier youth. The difference here starts with the conference we're both in, which helps Golden State in some ways and hurts in others. While they could probably still tank pretty successfully, the combo of a more attainable 8 seed and the explosion of Luka Doncic make me think this team could make a run this year. If Sanders/Bynum/Seraphin/Williams stick around as this group's big man rotation, they should be surprisingly stout on defense. That's good news for Luka and Caris, who should both have huge years in huge roles.

Projected Team Record Range: 34-48 to 42-40
Team MVP: Joel Embiid (20PPG, 10RPG, 2BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Amar'e Stoudemire (13PPG, 6RPG, 1BPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Ricky Rubio (8PPG, 5APG, 2.5RPG, 1SPG)
What To Watch For: Will a cohesive fit emerge?
Last Words: This roster came into the offseason with a lot of exciting youth that ultimately had an underwhelming TC. Embiid didn't make a big leap, McCollum is still pretty solid but not amazing, and Michael Porter Jr. seemingly slept through camp. Pascal Siakam and Dennis Smith Jr. also failed to make any significant progress. The larger issue here is the roster's overall fit, given that it features non-defenders at PF (Amar'e Stoudemire and MPJ), non-shooters at PG (Ricky Rubio, Dante Exum, DSJ), and pure shooters at SG (CJ McCollum and Luke Kennard). I'm pretty doubtful this team wins a whole lot of games as long as they're filling the roster with guys that don't fit a similar gameplan.

Projected Team Record Range: 28-54 to 36-46
Team MVP: Myles Turner (16PPG, 13RPG, 3BPG)
Biggest Overachiever: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (15PPG, 7APG, 5RPG, 2SPG)
Biggest Underachiever: Nassir Little (6PPG, 5RPG)
What To Watch For: How good is this core right now?
Last Words: The Lakers are clearly tanking, but it seems they're poised to hang on to Myles Turner, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, and Tyler Herro among other young pieces. That alone won't be enough to be a playoff team, but specifically Myles Turner may win them a few more games than they'd like. I'm extremely interested to see what SGA will do as the starting PG after a huge TC, given the somewhat unique skillset he possesses. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn, a lot of depth here. good job again

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn boy youve been an articlr machine lately good stuff.

larryspader

Reaction score
Great work! Articles like this are one of the reasons I feel fortunate to be a part of this league.

Bozo The Clown

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

After sim 1 there’s obviously a couple teams I really whiffed on (Cavs having a CPU DC is dumb imo... if we’re trading for them why can’t we set a DC for them?) but all in all I think things were kinda close to expectations aim 1 (Pacers sim was a fluke as well)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%